1 800 222 6872

Beethoven: Piano Sonatas Vol 1 / Glenn Gould

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 1 in F minor
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 2 no 2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 3 in C major, Op. 2 no 3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 5 in C minor, Op. 10 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 6 in F major, Op. 10 no 2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 7 in D, Op. 10 no 3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 12 in A flat major, Op. 26 "Funeral March"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 9 in E major, Op. 14 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 10 in G major, Op. 14 no 2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 13 in E flat major, Op. 27 no 1 "Quasi una fantasia"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Note: This title is rare and is considered a collector’s item. It is priced according to its common market value. If the record label that it is on goes on sale, it will also be reduced in price.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 1 in F minor
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1793-95.
  • Running Time: 17 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1793-1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 2 no 2
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1794-95.
  • Running Time: 26 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1794-1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 3 in C major, Op. 2 no 3
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1794-95.
  • Running Time: 28 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1794-1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 5 in C minor, Op. 10 no 1
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1795-97.
  • Running Time: 11 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795-1797

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 6 in F major, Op. 10 no 2
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1796-1797

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 7 in D, Op. 10 no 3
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 12 in A flat major, Op. 26 "Funeral March"
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800-1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique"
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 9 in E major, Op. 14 no 1
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1798.
  • Running Time: 10 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1798

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 10 in G major, Op. 14 no 2
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1799.
  • Running Time: 16 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1799

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 13 in E flat major, Op. 27 no 1 "Quasi una fantasia"
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800-1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801