- Degustation $1.29 on iTunes
- Le corbeau et le renard - Step 1 $1.29 on iTunes
- Basin Street Blues $1.29 on iTunes
- Harlem Nocturne $1.29 on iTunes
- Petit à Petit $1.29 on iTunes
- Le corbeau et le renard - Step 2 $1.29 on iTunes
- For the Time Being $1.29 on iTunes
- Autumn in Forest $1.29 on iTunes
- Le corbeau et le renard - Step 3 $1.29 on iTunes
Album Remarks & Appraisals:
After studying classical piano, guitar, and harmony, Phil Abraham was seduced by jazz and the trombone, on which he is self-taught. His stylistic evolution is parallel to the history of jazz, and even if he is a modern soloist today, he has worked with a wide variety of great musicians including Charles Aznavour, Claude Nougaro, Clark Terry, Hal Singer, Toots Thielemans, and many more.
Personnel: Phil Abraham (vocals, trombone); Sylvain Luc (guitar); Bria Skonberg (trumpet); Hein van de Geyn (double bass); Mino Cinelu (percussion).
Audio Mixer: Ruben Wautier.
Recording information: Bunker Studio, Brooklyn, NY (02/06/2014/02/07/2014).
Photographer: David Menz.