- Horn Sonata in F Major, Op. 17: I. Allegro moderato $0.99 on iTunes
- Horn Sonata in F Major, Op. 17: II. Poco adagio, quasi andante $0.99 on iTunes
- Horn Sonata in F Major, Op. 17: III. Rondo. Allegro moderato $0.99 on iTunes
- Andante e rondo ongarese, Op. 35, J. 158: Andante $0.99 on iTunes
- Andante e rondo ongarese, Op. 35, J. 158: Rondo $0.99 on iTunes
- Morceau de salon, Op. 230 $0.99 on iTunes
- Violin Sonata No. 27 in G Major, K. 379: I. Adagio
- Violin Sonata No. 27 in G Major, K. 379: II. Theme and Variations. Andantino cantabile
- Fantaisie pastorale hongroise, Op. 26
Notes & Reviews:
The subject here is not how many reeds grow next to the Danube. Not is it important whether or not the fabulous bassoonist Rie Koyama dampened her reed in Danube water for her second GENUIN CD after her much-acclaimed Primavera debut. The fact that the prize winner of the German Music Competition and the ARD Competition speaks the musical languages - perfectly - of the former K. and K. states along the blue river is documented by her inspired interpretations of works by Beethoven, Mozart and Doppler, amongst others. Austrian charm and Hungarian verve meet here splendidly. Who wouldn't want to travel with her?
American Record Guide, July/August 2015
It seems that the business of performance artistry has made a move towards a type of archaeological practice as players attempt to uncover unheard repertoire from the past. Performers are seeking to supplement what would otherwise be a finite material from deceased composers for their own instrument. It is my hope that this effort will soon be redirected into an equally fervent unveiling and embrace of the composers alive and writing today.