Album Remarks & Appraisals:
The art of the duo: Part one of two recordings of Fred Frith with British bassist Barry Guy and with Danish saxophonist Lotte Anker.
Personnel: Fred Frith (electric guitar); Barry Guy (double bass).
Liner Note Authors: Fred Frith; Barry Guy.
Recording information: Studio Klangdach, Guntershausen (08/14/2007).
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
- The Sugar Factory (Glennie, Evelyn)
- Art of Memory II [Slimline] (Zorn, John (Composer))
- Maybe Monday: Unsquare (Maybe Monday)
- Cutter Heads (Chris Brown (Avant Garde))
- Still Urban (ARTE Quartet)
- The Big Picture (ARTE Quartet)
- Late Works (Zorn, John (Composer))
- The Letter (Brava, Cosa)
- The Natural Order [Digipak] (Butcher, John (Jazz))
- Edge of the Light (Anker, Lotte)
- Angels on the Edge of Time (Gebbia, Gianni)
- It Rolls (Katharina Weber (Piano))
- Hello, I Must Be Going (Parker, Evan)
- Frith/Doneda (Doneda, Michel)
- Everybody/s Somebody/s Nobody (Johnston, Darren)