- Aftermath — Toomtabard $0.99 on iTunes
- Aftermath — Solveig… Gone Electric $0.99 on iTunes
- Aftermath — Black Bull $0.99 on iTunes
- Aftermath — Dead in the Water $0.99 on iTunes
- Aftermath — Road Back $0.99 on iTunes
- Aftermath — Aftermath (Battle of the Field of Shirts) $0.99 on iTunes
- Aftermath — The Gael $0.99 on iTunes
- Aftermath — Mood Moons $0.99 on iTunes
- Aftermath — Brothers Fallen $0.99 on iTunes
- Aftermath — Slowstarter $0.99 on iTunes
- Aftermath — Heavy Heart $0.99 on iTunes
Album Remarks & Appraisals:
Scotland's leading medieval rock band Saor Patrol bring the sounds of the past into the present, launching the listener into an "Exciting Clan and almost Tribal Experience". On stage, their vibrant pipe tunes, thundering drum rhythms and visual imagery leave audiences awed. Originally, their sound was referred to as "Tribal Rock". After adding an electric guitar many said it was "Celtic Rock". When they shared a stage with Motörhead at a rock festival in England, Lemmy himself called them the "Motörhead of Folk". Over the years the band has evolved their sound to what is now termed "Scottish Medieval Rock" - a sound you will not soon forget. Aftermath: The Ballads represents the softer side of the group. + The songs are a reflection of the band's experiences and emotions throughout the years: of joy, sorrow, loss and broken hearts.
Personnel: Steve Legget (electric guitar); Charlie Allan (bagpipe); Dan Dean, Mark Monaghan, Kevin Johnston (drums).
Liner Note Author: Charlie Allan.
Recording information: Castle Sound Studio; Milton Road Nautical College, Glasgow, Scotland; Watercolour Sound Studios, Ardgour, Scotland; Wilkie House, Edinburgh, Scotland.
Photographers: Saor Patrol; Sascha Rohner.
Translator: Diz Heller.