- Home Boys Home $0.99 on iTunes
- Place in the Choir $0.99 on iTunes
- The Wild Mountain Thyme $0.99 on iTunes
- Dirty Old Town $0.99 on iTunes
- The Spanish Lady $0.99 on iTunes
- Streets of London $0.99 on iTunes
- The Nightingale $0.99 on iTunes
- One for the Morning Glory $0.99 on iTunes
- The Fields of Athenry $0.99 on iTunes
- Farewell to Carlingford $0.99 on iTunes
- The Streets of New York $0.99 on iTunes
- Dublin in the Rare Old Times $0.99 on iTunes
- Big Strong Man (My Brother Sylvest) $0.99 on iTunes
- The Curragh of Kildare $0.99 on iTunes
- The Ferryman $0.99 on iTunes
- Dicey Riley $0.99 on iTunes
- The Leaving of Liverpool $0.99 on iTunes
- The Parting Glass $0.99 on iTunes
Album Remarks & Appraisals:
Noel McLoughlin the Limerick, Ireland-born singer, guitarist and string player spent his early years in Ireland playing traditional folk music with various groups in countless sessions, festivals, concerts, etc. In the 1970s he joined several Irish folk bands, among others Cromlach (later Celtic Tradition) with whom he recorded his first album in 1984. Afterwards, he concentrated on performing mainly as a soloist, playing guitar and singing Irish and Scottish folk songs, touring throughout Europe and the USA. Since 1989 he has recorded numerous albums of the most popular Irish and Scottish songs and ballads. After many international tours and broadcasts as a soloist, he now prefers to tour with a small group, with occasional solo performances. The incredible success of his recordings is due to Noel's impressive but soft voice. A best-selling ARC Music artist, this is the long awaited brand new recording of old and new Irish songs by one of the most acclaimed singers of Irish and Scottish folk.
Audio Mixer: Noel McLoughlin.
Liner Note Author: Noel McLoughlin.
Recording information: Noel McLoughlin's Studio.