- Tru Love $0.99 on iTunes
- Nice Folks $0.99 on iTunes
- Blue Flame $0.99 on iTunes
- Steam Powered Aeroplane $0.99 on iTunes
- The End of Seventeenth Street $0.99 on iTunes
- Sally Ann $0.99 on iTunes
- 4 A.M. Rue Breuteuil $0.99 on iTunes
- Ivaravi $0.99 on iTunes
- Poets of Andalucia $0.99 on iTunes
- Hydraulic $0.99 on iTunes
- Les fleurs de Castellane $0.99 on iTunes
Album Remarks & Appraisals:
Nice Folks: The Invisible Ensemble, featuring the world-renowned Art Ensemble of Chicago percussionist Famoudou Don Moye, is a collection of original compositions by banjoist Paul Elwood. The compositions were influenced by jazz and by Mr. Elwood's background as a banjoist in bluegrass and Appalachian music. The recording is punctuated by five short group improvisations. Mr. Elwood met Mr. Moye in Marseille, France in 2011 and quickly set about to muster seven young, virtuosic French musicians, the "Invisible Ensemble," to record a number of his compositions with the AEC alumnus.
Personnel: Paul Elwood (vocals); Kelsey Shiba (vocals); Thomas Weirich (guitar, music box); Jean-Marc Montera (electric guitar); Raphaël Imbert (bass clarinet, saxophone); Simon Sieger (trombone, keyboards); Pierre Fenichel (double bass).
Audio Mixer: Greg Heimbecker.
Liner Note Author: Paul Elwood.
Recording information: Greeley, CO (06/14/2011/06/15/2011); Marseille, France (06/14/2011/06/15/2011); Greeley, CO (09/2011); Marseille, France (09/2011).
Photographer: Martin Sarrazac.