- The Sixties $0.99 on iTunes
- Lost Mambo $0.99 on iTunes
- Endless Waltz $0.99 on iTunes
- La Comparsa / Mi Montuno $0.99 on iTunes
- Lost Valentine $0.99 on iTunes
- My Foolish Heart $0.99 on iTunes
- Baltic Bolero $0.99 on iTunes
- Since I Found You $0.99 on iTunes
- Dark Eyes $0.99 on iTunes
- Silence $0.99 on iTunes
- Just a Fool $0.99 on iTunes
Album Remarks & Appraisals:
Cincinnati kid and pianist Dave Bass attended Berklee College of Music, studied with Madame Chaloff, gleaning an exquisite touch on piano and an appreciation of music's spirituality, opened for Captain Beefheart, studied composition with George Russell and toured the world with Brenda Lee before age 26. After an injury took him out of the music world for decades, Dave is back. As Phil Woods says about NYC Sessions, "Man... this is a helluva recording! I love it and am very proud to be on it. It's swinging all the way and the overall balance of material is exquisite. If you can't dance to this... sit down! The quartet, with acoustic bassist Harvie S and drummer Ignacio Berroa complementing Mr. Bass and Mr. Wood, features guest turns by singer Karrin Allyson and trombonists Conrad Herwig and Chris Washburne.
Lyricist: Dave Bass .
Personnel: Harvie S (acoustic bass); Ignacio Berroa (drums); Dave Bass (piano); Phil Woods (alto saxophone).
Audio Mixer: Todd Whitelock.
Audio Remixer: Michael O'Reilly.
Liner Note Author: Bob Blumenthal.
Recording information: MSR Studios, New York, NY (12/04/2012/12/05/2012).
Photographer: Standa Merhout.
Arranger: Dave Bass .