1 800 222 6872

Liszt: Complete Music for Solo Piano Vol 7 / Leslie Howard

Album Summary

>Liszt, Franz : Ave Maria
>Liszt, Franz : Ave maris stella, for piano, S. 506 (LW A243)
>Liszt, Franz : Harmonies poétiques et religieuses (12), for piano (1847 version), S. 172a (LW A61)
>Liszt, Franz : Hymne du matin, for piano (Harmonies poétiques 1847 no 3), S. 172a/3 (LW A61/3)
>Liszt, Franz : Hymne de la nuit, for piano (Harmonies poétiques 1847 no 2), S. 172a/2 (LW A61/2)
>Liszt, Franz : Harmonies poétiques et réligieuses, for piano (early version of Pensée des morts), S.154 (LW A18)
>Liszt, Franz : Harmonies poétiques et réligieuses (10), for piano, S. 173 (LW A158)
>Liszt, Franz : Alleluia, for piano, S. 183/1 (LW A216/1)
>Liszt, Franz : Ave Maria d' Arcadelt, for piano, S. 183/2 (LW A216/2)
>Liszt, Franz : Zum Haus des Herrn ziehen wir, for piano, S. 505 (LW A332)
>Liszt, Franz : O Roma Nobilis, for piano, S. 506b (LW A294)
>Liszt, Franz : Slavimo, slavni, Slaveni!, for piano, S. 503 (LW A223)
>Liszt, Franz : Ave Maria (II), for piano in D major, S. 504/1 (LW A247/1)
>Liszt, Franz : Ave Maria (II), for piano in D flat major, S. 504/2 (LW A247/2)
>Liszt, Franz : L'hymne du pape, transcription for piano, S. 530 (LW A228)
>Liszt, Franz : In festo transfigurationis Domini nostri Jesu Christi, for piano, S. 188 (LW A300)
>Liszt, Franz : Sancta Dorothea, for piano, S. 187 (LW A278)
>Liszt, Franz : Ave Maria (IV), for piano in G major, S. 545 (LW A308)
>Liszt, Franz : Benedictus & Offertorium aus der ungarischen Krönungsmesse, for piano, S. 501 (LW A238)
>Liszt, Franz : Stabat Mater, for piano, S. 172b (LW A142)
>Liszt, Franz : Urbi et Orbi -- Bénédiction papale, for piano, S. 184 (LW A229)
>Liszt, Franz : Vexilla regis prodeunt (Kreuzes Hymne), for piano, S. 185 (LW A226)
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

'Howard, catching the authentic tinge of hysteria, mounts swiftly upwards in an ecstasy that burns away awareness of mere notes' (Classic CD)



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Liszt, Franz : Ave Maria :: Die Glocken von Rom, for piano, S. 182 (LW A215)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 12/07/1989-12/12/1989
  • Running Time: 5 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1862

>Liszt, Franz : Ave maris stella, for piano, S. 506 (LW A243)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 12/07/1989-12/12/1989
  • Running Time: 4 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1868

>Liszt, Franz : Harmonies poétiques et religieuses (12), for piano (1847 version), S. 172a (LW A61) :: Invocation (ear
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 12/07/1989-12/12/1989
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1847

>Liszt, Franz : Hymne du matin, for piano (Harmonies poétiques 1847 no 3), S. 172a/3 (LW A61/3)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 12/07/1989-12/12/1989
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1847

>Liszt, Franz : Hymne de la nuit, for piano (Harmonies poétiques 1847 no 2), S. 172a/2 (LW A61/2)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 12/07/1989-12/12/1989
  • Running Time: 7 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1847

>Liszt, Franz : Harmonies poétiques et réligieuses, for piano (early version of Pensée des morts), S.154 (LW A18)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 12/07/1989-12/12/1989
  • Running Time: 7 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1833

>Liszt, Franz : Harmonies poétiques et réligieuses (10), for piano, S. 173 (LW A158)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 12/07/1989-12/12/1989
  • Running Time: 72 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1848-1853

>Liszt, Franz : Alleluia, for piano, S. 183/1 (LW A216/1)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 12/07/1989-12/12/1989
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1862

>Liszt, Franz : Ave Maria d' Arcadelt, for piano, S. 183/2 (LW A216/2)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 12/07/1989-12/12/1989
  • Running Time: 3 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1862

>Liszt, Franz : Zum Haus des Herrn ziehen wir, for piano, S. 505 (LW A332)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 12/07/1989-12/12/1989
  • Running Time: 2 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1884

>Liszt, Franz : O Roma Nobilis, for piano, S. 506b (LW A294)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 12/07/1989-12/12/1989
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1879

>Liszt, Franz : Slavimo, slavni, Slaveni!, for piano, S. 503 (LW A223)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 12/07/1989-12/12/1989
  • Running Time: 1 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1863

>Liszt, Franz : Ave Maria (II), for piano in D major, S. 504/1 (LW A247/1)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 12/07/1989-12/12/1989
  • Running Time: 1 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1869-1870

>Liszt, Franz : Ave Maria (II), for piano in D flat major, S. 504/2 (LW A247/2)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 12/07/1989-12/12/1989
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1872

>Liszt, Franz : L'hymne du pape, transcription for piano, S. 530 (LW A228)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 12/07/1989-12/12/1989
  • Running Time: 3 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1864

>Liszt, Franz : In festo transfigurationis Domini nostri Jesu Christi, for piano, S. 188 (LW A300)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 12/07/1989-12/12/1989
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1880

>Liszt, Franz : Sancta Dorothea, for piano, S. 187 (LW A278)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 12/07/1989-12/12/1989
  • Running Time: 1 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1877

>Liszt, Franz : Ave Maria (IV), for piano in G major, S. 545 (LW A308)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 12/07/1989-12/12/1989
  • Running Time: 1 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1881

>Liszt, Franz : Benedictus & Offertorium aus der ungarischen Krönungsmesse, for piano, S. 501 (LW A238)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 12/07/1989-12/12/1989
  • Running Time: 9 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1867

>Liszt, Franz : Stabat Mater, for piano, S. 172b (LW A142)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 12/07/1989-12/12/1989
  • Running Time: 3 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1847

>Liszt, Franz : Urbi et Orbi -- Bénédiction papale, for piano, S. 184 (LW A229)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 12/07/1989-12/12/1989
  • Running Time: 3 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1864

>Liszt, Franz : Vexilla regis prodeunt (Kreuzes Hymne), for piano, S. 185 (LW A226)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 12/07/1989-12/12/1989
  • Running Time: 5 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1864