Album Remarks & Appraisals:
Limited Edition 2008 five DVD set. Turn Left at Greenland contains a fascinating hodge-podge of Beatles interviews from various TV shows. The most comprehensive visual document ever culled on The Beatles, painstakingly put together from many private collections it is an essential chance to obtain a piece of history from a time when music was changing the world. Note: this release contains no music or performances by The Beatles but the rare interviews compiled in one package tells more about the Beatles than most books or documentaries on the market! Nostalgia.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
- Fried Glass Onions: Memphis Meets the Beatles, Vol (Various Artists)
- Tropical Tribute to the Beatles (Various Artists)
- Hello, Goodbye: Songs the Beatles Gave Away (Various Artists)
- Stax Does the Beatles (Various Artists)
- Andy Timmons Band Plays Sgt. Pepper (Timmons, Andy)
- Liddypool: Who Put the Beat in the Beatles? (Various Artists)
- Sing the Beatles (Les Petits Chanteurs de Saint-M)
- Try to Remember/The Brothers Four Sing Lennon-McCa (Brothers Four (The))
- Lieb Plays the Beatles (Liebman, David)
- Glee: Sings the Beatles (Glee)
- Blackbird: The Beatles Album (Karadaglic, Milos (Guitar))