- Babik $0.99 on iTunes
- Où Est-Tu Mon Amour? $0.99 on iTunes
- Minor Blues $0.99 on iTunes
- What Is This Thing Called Love? $0.99 on iTunes
- My Serenade $0.99 on iTunes
- Douce Ambiance $0.99 on iTunes
- Si Tu Savais $0.99 on iTunes
- Made for Wesley $0.99 on iTunes
- Blue Drag $0.99 on iTunes
- Belleville $0.99 on iTunes
- Limehouse Blues $0.99 on iTunes
- Swing 42 $0.99 on iTunes
- Gipsy Fire $0.99 on iTunes
- Seavas Koarl $0.99 on iTunes
- R-Vingt-Six $0.99 on iTunes
Album Remarks & Appraisals:
Hot Club Jazz! Violinist Benjamin Schmid, recognized among the 35 greatest violinists of the 20th century, and rising star Diknu Schneeberger, guitar, tracing Stephane Grappelli and Django Reinhardt - from the 1930s on, Hot Club defines a jazz band consisting solely of stringed instruments, which constituted a novelty at the time. In collaboration with his father Joschi Schneeberger, double bass, and renowned Viennese jazz guitarist Martin Spitzer, the quartet interprets pieces and arrangements by Django Reinhardt, works created in succession by Lulu Reinhardt, Cole Porter or Fletcher Allen as well as arrangements of French chansons. The easy-going interplay captivates with its precision, joy in music and spontaneity.
Personnel: Benjamin Schmid (violin); Martin Spitzer, Diknu Schneebeerger (guitar).
Liner Note Author: Christian Heindl.
Recording information: Tonstudio Baumann, Steinakirchen, Lower Austria (12/16/2013-12/18/2013).
Editor: Hans Zeppelzauer.
Photographer: Markus Lackinger.
Translator: Ian Mansfield.