1 800 222 6872

Songs of an Innocent Age / Paul Sperry, Irma Vallecillo

Album Summary

>Cadman, Charles Wakefield : From the Land of the Sky Blue Water
>Loomis, Harvey Worthington : Hark! Hark! the Lark for voice & piano
>Ayres, Frederic : Take, O Take Those Lips Away, for voice & piano
>Ayres, Frederic : Where the Bee Sucks, for voice & piano
>Paine, John Knowles : Early Spring-Time, for voice & piano
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : You'll Miss Lots of Fun When You're Married, song for voice & piano
>Nevin, Ethelbert : Oh! That We Two Were Maying, for voice & piano, Op 2/8
>Nevin, Ethelbert : One Spring Morning, for voice & piano, Op 3/2
>Nevin, Ethelbert : Orsola's Song, for voice & piano
>Nevin, Ethelbert : Nocturne, for voice & piano
>Nevin, Ethelbert : Narcissus, Op. 13/4
>Clough-Leiter, Henry : It Was a Lover and His Lass for voice & piano
>Foote, Arthur : It Was a Lover and His Lass for voice & piano, Op. 10/1
>Foote, Arthur : O Swallow, Swallow, Flying South for voice & piano
>Chadwick, George Whitefield : Adversity, for voice & piano, L. 7/90 (from Songs (6) (1902))
>Chadwick, George Whitefield : Euthanasia, for voice & piano, L. 7/88 (from "Songs (6) (1902)")
>Chadwick, George Whitefield : The Danza, for voice & piano, L. 7/11 (from "Songs (6) (1885)")
>Gilbert, Henry F. : The Owl, for voice & piano
>Gilbert, Henry F. : Tell Me Where Is Fancy Bred for voice & piano
>Gilbert, Henry F. : The Pirate Song, for voice & piano
>Beach, Amy : Ariette, for voice & piano, Op. 1/4
>Beach, Amy : Take, O Take Those Lips Away, song for voice & piano (Shakespeare Songs no 2), Op. 37/2
>Beach, Amy : O Mistress Mine, song for voice & piano (Shakespeare Songs no 1), Op. 37/1
>Carpenter, John Alden : Looking-Glass River
>Carpenter, John Alden : Dansons la Gigue! for voice & piano
>MacDowell, Edward : Long ago, Op. 56/1
>MacDowell, Edward : A Maid Sings Light, Op. 56/3
>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Auf ihrem Grab, song for voice & piano (Tragodie no 3), A. 12
>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Wohl lag ich einst in Gram und Schmerz, song for voice & piano, A. 7
>Ives, Charles : Spring Song, song for voice & piano, S. 363 (K. 6B43)
>Ives, Charles : The Circus Band
>Jacobs-Bond, Carrie : Half-Minute Songs (12), for voice & piano
>Buck, Dudley : Capture of Bacchus, for voice & piano, Op 87
Performers Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Personnel: Paul Sperry (tenor); Irma Vallecillo (piano).

Recording information: Episcopal Church Of The Holy Trinity, New York, NY (1983-1990).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Cadman, Charles Wakefield : From the Land of the Sky Blue Water
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Loomis, Harvey Worthington : Hark! Hark! the Lark for voice & piano
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Ayres, Frederic : Take, O Take Those Lips Away, for voice & piano
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Period Time: Modern

>Ayres, Frederic : Where the Bee Sucks, for voice & piano
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Paine, John Knowles : Early Spring-Time, for voice & piano
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : You'll Miss Lots of Fun When You're Married, song for voice & piano
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890

>Nevin, Ethelbert : Oh! That We Two Were Maying, for voice & piano, Op 2/8
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Nevin, Ethelbert : One Spring Morning, for voice & piano, Op 3/2
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Nevin, Ethelbert : Orsola's Song, for voice & piano
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Nevin, Ethelbert : Nocturne, for voice & piano
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Nevin, Ethelbert : Narcissus, Op. 13/4
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Clough-Leiter, Henry : It Was a Lover and His Lass for voice & piano
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Foote, Arthur : It Was a Lover and His Lass for voice & piano, Op. 10/1
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Foote, Arthur : O Swallow, Swallow, Flying South for voice & piano
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Chadwick, George Whitefield : Adversity, for voice & piano, L. 7/90 (from Songs (6) (1902))
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1902

>Chadwick, George Whitefield : Euthanasia, for voice & piano, L. 7/88 (from "Songs (6) (1902)")
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1902

>Chadwick, George Whitefield : The Danza, for voice & piano, L. 7/11 (from "Songs (6) (1885)")
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1885

>Gilbert, Henry F. : The Owl, for voice & piano
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Gilbert, Henry F. : Tell Me Where Is Fancy Bred for voice & piano
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Gilbert, Henry F. : The Pirate Song, for voice & piano
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Beach, Amy : Ariette, for voice & piano, Op. 1/4
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Beach, Amy : Take, O Take Those Lips Away, song for voice & piano (Shakespeare Songs no 2), Op. 37/2
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Beach, Amy : O Mistress Mine, song for voice & piano (Shakespeare Songs no 1), Op. 37/1
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Carpenter, John Alden : Looking-Glass River
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1909

>Carpenter, John Alden : Dansons la Gigue! for voice & piano
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1910

>MacDowell, Edward : Long ago, Op. 56/1
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1898

>MacDowell, Edward : A Maid Sings Light, Op. 56/3
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1898

>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Auf ihrem Grab, song for voice & piano (Trägodie no 3), A. 12
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1903-1911

>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Wohl lag ich einst in Gram und Schmerz, song for voice & piano, A. 7
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1903-1909

>Ives, Charles : Spring Song, song for voice & piano, S. 363 (K. 6B43)
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 08/1907

>Ives, Charles : The Circus Band
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1899

>Jacobs-Bond, Carrie : Half-Minute Songs (12), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1910-1911

>Buck, Dudley : Capture of Bacchus, for voice & piano, Op 87
  • Performers: Paul Sperry; Irma Vallecillo (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic