- Under the Volcano $0.99 on iTunes
- My Song $0.99 on iTunes
- Sad Eye $0.99 on iTunes
- Remember That Boy $0.99 on iTunes
- Drowned Man $0.99 on iTunes
- Theme for Michelle $0.99 on iTunes
- Tonight (Bonus Track) $0.99 on iTunes
- Love Me a Little (Demo) [Bonus Track] $0.99 on iTunes
- Dance All Night (Demo) [Bonus Track] $0.99 on iTunes
- Sad Eye (Edited Album Version) [Bonus Track] $0.99 on iTunes
Q (10/00, p.148) - 3 stars out of 5 - "...Sees them mutate into a more conventional rock act with big guitars and harmonies and a sense of life lived not so much on the edge as down Satan's private well..."
All tracks have been digitally remastered.
The last album recorded by the Pretty Things before Phil May left; within months of this recording, the band split for a few years. Even more than Silk Torpedo, Savage Eye seemed to have been cannily devised with an eye toward picking up FM airplay in the U.S. There were hard rock, glam rock, and AOR rock influences from David Bowie, Queen, John Lennon, and Paul McCartney to be heard at various points, and while this album wasn't explicitly derivative of any of them, it didn't have much of a personality of its own, either. It certainly didn't sound like the Pretty Things, for gosh sakes. And although it went to number 163 on the charts and was one of only two records by the band to chart in the States, it was one of their least memorable. ~ Richie Unterberger