- Ugye, Hogy Nem Felejtesz El? $0.99 on iTunes
- Tele van a v√°ros ak√°cfa vir√°ggal / Gyertek ide, budapesti cig√°nyok / √Ārok, √°rok $0.99 on iTunes
- Ne √°lmodozz, sz√≠vem, tov√°bb / M√°jus van, az orgona vir√°gzik $0.99 on iTunes
- Eresz alatt fecskef√©szek / Egri kisl√°ny $0.99 on iTunes
- Mindig az a perc / Holdvil√°gos √©jszak√°n / F√°j a sz√≠vem $0.99 on iTunes
- Fejem F√∂l√∂tt Kerek √Čg $0.99 on iTunes
- M√°r Megettem a Kenyerem Jav√°t $0.99 on iTunes
- Im√°ds√°g m√°r az is / √Āllj be, Berci, katon√°nak / Vett a r√≥zs√°m piros vigan√≥t $0.99 on iTunes
- √Čn lassan √∂regszem / Nem vagyok √©n m√°r az, aki voltam $0.99 on iTunes
- Szirba in C Major $0.99 on iTunes
- Hov√° TŇĪnik El a Csillag? $0.99 on iTunes
- Azt Az Egy Ny√°r√©jszak√°t $0.99 on iTunes
- Sose Ny√≠ljon Kiskertedben $0.99 on iTunes
- GyŇĪl√∂l√∂m mag√°t / J√∂ssz te m√©g az √©n utc√°mba $0.99 on iTunes
- N√©muljon el a hegedŇĪ / Nem j√≥, nem j√≥ / Egy cica, k√©t cica $0.99 on iTunes
- K√∂sz√∂n√∂m, hogy im√°dott / Egy r√©gi n√≥t√°t hoz Bud√°r√≥l √°t a sz√©l / Tiltsa meg $0.99 on iTunes
- A P√°pai Dimbes-Dombos $0.99 on iTunes
- Falev√©l, falev√©l / Harminckettes baka vagyok √©n / Kalapom, pom pom $0.99 on iTunes
Album Remarks & Appraisals:
In the world of music it is not unusual - and was so in the past - that the musical talent is inherited within a family from generation to generation, giving rise to whole dynasties of musicians. This happened in the KŠllai family, from grandfather to grandchild. On Cafť KŠllai, the oldest and middle members of the dynasty play evergreen pieces that recreate the ambiance of the coffeehouses. Erno KŠllai Kiss, the grandfather, hit upon his instrument by chance; by the time he had enrolled in the music school all instruments he could play had already been taken. Finally, a clarinet emerged from the instrument cabinet. It was a stroke of luck, a wise intervention of fate indeed, as the artist is regarded by now as "the king of the clarinet" in Hungary and all over the world. His devotion to Hungarian Gypsy music has gone on for more than fifty-five years. Erno KŠllai Kiss Jr., the son, felt the attraction of the violin. At the age of fourteen, he had already his own band, became bandleader and brought simultaneously his skills to perfection by means of higher studies. With his gypsy band he has played the world over, appearing regularly on Hungarian Radio and Television, and has made several CD with Hungaroton.
Personnel: Erno Kallai Kiss (clarinet); Fehér István (cimbalom); Boni Gyula (viola); Szegfu Károly (cello).
Liner Note Author: László Máder.
Recording information: Hungaroton Stúdióban (10/13/2014-10/17/2014).