- Malin Hartelius (Soprano)
- Matthias Habich
- Manfred Fink (Tenor)
- Hans-Peter Blochwitz (Tenor)
- Ruth Swenson (Soprano)
- Kurt Rydl (Bass)
Notes & Reviews:
'Die Entfuhrung aus dem Serail' (The Abduction from the Seraglio), was a great success during Mozart's lifetime and to this day has not lost any of its magic. This production is amusingly yet sensitively staged by Michael Hampe. Gianluigi Gelmetti leads his excellent soloists, including Ruth Ann Swenson and Kurt Rydl to an ensemble performance of great unity that is interspersed with exact and beautifully worked dialogue. This production was recorded live at the Rokokotheater Schwetzingen, May 10th 1991.Notes & Reviews:
Run Time: 156 min.
Picture Format: NTSC, 4:3, Color
Sound Format(s): DD 5.1 Surround, LPCM Stereo, DTS 5.1 Surround
Subtitles: English, German, French, Spanish
Country of Origin: Germany
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsMozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Die Entführung aus dem Serail (The Abduction from the Seraglio), opera, K. 384
- Performers: Ruth Swenson (Soprano); Kurt Rydl (Bass); Malin Hartelius (Soprano); Matthias Habich; Manfred Fink (Tenor); Hans-Peter Blochwitz (Tenor)
- Conductor: Gianluigi Gelmetti
- Ensemble: Stuttgart Radio Symphony Orchestra
- Running Time: 156 min. sec.
- Period Time: Classical
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1782
- Studio/Live: Live