- Inva Mula-Tchako (Soprano)
- Alfredo Mariotti (Bass)
- Fabio Capitanucci (Baritone)
- Aquiles Machado (Tenor)
- Laura Giordano (Soprano)
Notes & Reviews:
"...remarkable and solid set designing by Michael Scott, applicable only to a stage such as the Teatro Real's. The soprano Inva Mula succeeded in showing off her talent with a wide vocal register; brilliant and solid. Her diligence was as superb as the result, acclaimed for the audience. ... Fabio Capitanucci brought to the Royal Theatre a vocally and physically powerful Marcelo. Del Monaco adds little details that are very well measured, which give a modern touch to the production which the audience appreciates." -FilomusicaNotes & Reviews:
Run Time: 149 min.
Picture Format: NTSC, 16:9 anamorphic, Color
Sound Format(s): LPCM Stereo, DTS 5.1 Surround
Subtitles: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
Country of Origin: Spain
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsPuccini, Giacomo : La Bohème
- Performers: Inva Mula-Tchako (Soprano); Alfredo Mariotti (Bass); Fabio Capitanucci (Baritone); Aquiles Machado (Tenor); Laura Giordano (Soprano)
- Conductor: Jesus Lopez-Cobos
- Ensemble: Madrid Teatro Real Orchestra
- Running Time: 149 min. sec.
- Period Time: Post Romantic
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1896
- Language: Italian