1 800 222 6872

Romanza

Album Summary

>Llobet, Miguel : Scherzo-Vals for guitar
>Llobet, Miguel : Romanza for guitar in C minor
>Grieg, Edvard : Waltz, lyric piece for piano, Op. 38/7
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (8), Book 1, Op. 12
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 3, Op. 43
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (7), Book 4, Op. 47
>Grieg, Edvard : In der Heimat (In My Homeland), lyric piece for piano, Op. 43/3
>Grieg, Edvard : Bondens sang (Peasant's Song), lyric piece for piano, Op. 65/2
>Llobet, Miguel : El Noy de la Mare
>Llobet, Miguel : L'Hereu Riera, for guitar (from Canciones populares catalanas)
>Llobet, Miguel : Canciones (10) populares catalanas
>Llobet, Miguel : La Filadora, for guitar (from Canciones populares catalanas)
>Llobet, Miguel : Cançó del Lladre, for guitar (from Canciones populares catalanas)
>Llobet, Miguel : La Pastoreta, for guitar (from Canciones populares catalanas)
>Llobet, Miguel : Plany, for guitar (from Canciones populares catalanas)
>Llobet, Miguel : Lo Rossinyol, for guitar (from Canciones populares catalanas)
>Llobet, Miguel : El Maestro (The Master), for guitar (from Canciones populares catalanas)
>Llobet, Miguel : La Nit de Nadal
>Llobet, Miguel : La Filla del Marxant, for guitar (from Canciones populares catalanas)
>Llobet, Miguel : Lo Fill del Rei, for guitar (from Canciones populares catalanas)
>Llobet, Miguel : La Preço de Lleida, for guitar (from Canciones populares catalanas)
>Llobet, Miguel : Leonesa, for guitar
>Tárrega, Francisco : Preludes (16) for Guitar
>Tárrega, Francisco : Prelude for guitar no 2 in A major
>Tárrega, Francisco : Prelude for guitar no 3 in A minor
>Tárrega, Francisco : Prelude for guitar no 4 in B minor
>Tárrega, Francisco : Prelude for guitar no 6 in D minor
>Tárrega, Francisco : Prelude for guitar no 7 in G major
>Tárrega, Francisco : Prelude for guitar no 8 in A minor "Lágrima"
>Tárrega, Francisco : Prelude for guitar no 9 in D minor "Endecha"
>Tárrega, Francisco : Prelude for guitar no 10 in D minor "Oremus"
>Grieg, Edvard : Ballade for Piano in G minor, Op. 24
>Grieg, Edvard : Peer Gynt, Op. 46
Performer Composers
  • >
  • >
  • >

Notes & Reviews:

Norwegian guitarist Anders Clemens Oien was the grand prize winner of the 2003 Andrés Segovia Guitar Competition.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Llobet, Miguel : Scherzo-Vals for guitar
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Llobet, Miguel : Romanza for guitar in C minor
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Grieg, Edvard : Waltz, lyric piece for piano, Op. 38/7
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1866

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (8), Book 1, Op. 12
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1864-1867

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 3, Op. 43
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (7), Book 4, Op. 47
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886-1888

>Grieg, Edvard : In der Heimat (In My Homeland), lyric piece for piano, Op. 43/3
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Grieg, Edvard : Bondens sang (Peasant's Song), lyric piece for piano, Op. 65/2
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1896

>Llobet, Miguel : El Noy de la Mare
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: circa 1899-1935

>Llobet, Miguel : L'Hereu Riera, for guitar (from Canciones populares catalanas)
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Llobet, Miguel : Canciones (10) populares catalanas
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: circa 1899-1935

>Llobet, Miguel : La Filadora, for guitar (from Canciones populares catalanas)
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Llobet, Miguel : Cançó del Lladre, for guitar (from Canciones populares catalanas)
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Llobet, Miguel : La Pastoreta, for guitar (from Canciones populares catalanas)
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Llobet, Miguel : Plany, for guitar (from Canciones populares catalanas)
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Llobet, Miguel : Lo Rossinyol, for guitar (from Canciones populares catalanas)
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Llobet, Miguel : El Maestro (The Master), for guitar (from Canciones populares catalanas)
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Llobet, Miguel : La Nit de Nadal
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Llobet, Miguel : La Filla del Marxant, for guitar (from Canciones populares catalanas)
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Llobet, Miguel : Lo Fill del Rei, for guitar (from Canciones populares catalanas)
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Llobet, Miguel : La Preço de Lleida, for guitar (from Canciones populares catalanas)
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Llobet, Miguel : Leonesa, for guitar
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Tárrega, Francisco : Preludes (16) for Guitar
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Tárrega, Francisco : Prelude for guitar no 2 in A major
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Tárrega, Francisco : Prelude for guitar no 3 in A minor
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Tárrega, Francisco : Prelude for guitar no 4 in B minor
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 1 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Tárrega, Francisco : Preludes (16) for Guitar
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Tárrega, Francisco : Prelude for guitar no 6 in D minor
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Tárrega, Francisco : Prelude for guitar no 7 in G major
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Tárrega, Francisco : Prelude for guitar no 8 in A minor "Lágrima"
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1880-1905

>Tárrega, Francisco : Prelude for guitar no 9 in D minor "Endecha"
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1880-1905

>Tárrega, Francisco : Prelude for guitar no 10 in D minor "Oremus"
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Grieg, Edvard : Ballade for Piano in G minor, Op. 24
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1875-1876

>Grieg, Edvard : Peer Gynt, Op. 46 :: no 2 Aases dod (The Death of Aase)
  • Performer: Anders Oien (Guitar)
  • Notes: Grue Church, Norway (2003-04-22_2003-04-26&2003-)
  • Running Time: 5 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1874-1875