1 800 222 6872

The Essential Mozart / de Billy, Shaham, Barenboim [5 DVD]

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Don Giovanni
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet in A major, K 622
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 38 in D major, K 504 "Prague"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for 2 Clarinets, 2 Horns and Strings no 1 in E flat major, K 113
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 20 in D minor, K 466
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 41 in C major, K 551 "Jupiter"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in G major, K 301 (293a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E flat major, K 302 (293b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in C major, K 303 (293c)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E minor, K 304 (300c)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in A major, K 305 (293d)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in D major, K 306 (300l)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Church Sonata for Organ and Strings no 14 in C major, K 278 (271e)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Mass in C minor, K 427 (417a) "Great"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Church Sonata for Organ and Strings no 16 in C major, K 329 (317a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Mass in C major, K 317 "Coronation"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Cosi fan tutte, K 588
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Just in time for Christmas, MediciArts offers a DVD box full of the most sparkling of Mozart’s compositions. Performed by instrumentalists, orchestras, conductors and singers who count among the best interpreters of his works, this representative selection comes at an attractive price. The recordings bear witness to one of the most wide-spanning musical projects in recent years, when, in honour of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's 250th birthday, EuroArts arranged for high profile live transmissions from famous concert venues in Europe and Asia.

Notes & Reviews:

Run Time: 545 min.
Region: All
Picture Format: NTSC, 16:9, Color
Sound Format(s): LPCM Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS 5.1
Subtitles: German, English, French



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Don Giovanni :: Overture
  • Conductor: Manfred Honeck
  • Ensemble: Czech Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1787

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet in A major, K 622
  • Performer: Sharon Kam (Basset Clarinet)
  • Conductor: Manfred Honeck
  • Ensemble: Czech Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 38 in D major, K 504 "Prague"
  • Conductor: Manfred Honeck
  • Ensemble: Czech Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for 2 Clarinets, 2 Horns and Strings no 1 in E flat major, K 113
  • Conductor: Hartmut Haenchen
  • Ensemble: Kammerorchestrer Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1771
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 20 in D minor, K 466
  • Performer: Stefan Vladar (Piano)
  • Conductor: Hartmut Haenchen
  • Ensemble: Kammerorchester Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1785
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 41 in C major, K 551 "Jupiter"
  • Conductor: Hartmut Haenchen
  • Ensemble: Kammerorchester Carle Philipp Emanuel Bach
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in G major, K 301 (293a)
  • Performers: Orli Shaham (Piano); Gil Shaham (Violin)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E flat major, K 302 (293b)
  • Performers: Orli Shaham (Piano); Gil Shaham (Violin)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in C major, K 303 (293c)
  • Performers: Orli Shaham (Piano); Gil Shaham (Violin)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E minor, K 304 (300c)
  • Performers: Orli Shaham (Piano); Gil Shaham (Violin)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in A major, K 305 (293d)
  • Performers: Orli Shaham (Piano); Gil Shaham (Violin)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in D major, K 306 (300l)
  • Performers: Orli Shaham (Piano); Gil Shaham (Violin)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Church Sonata for Organ and Strings no 14 in C major, K 278 (271e)
  • Conductor: Bertrand De Billy
  • Ensemble: Vienna Radio Symphony Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1777

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Mass in C minor, K 427 (417a) "Great"
  • Performers: Sandrine Piau (Soprano); Dietmar Kerschbaum (Tenor); Wolfgang Bankl (Bass)
  • Conductor: Bertrand De Billy
  • Ensemble: Chorus Viennensis
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1782-1783

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Church Sonata for Organ and Strings no 16 in C major, K 329 (317a)
  • Conductor: Bertrand De Billy
  • Ensemble: Vienna Radio Symphony Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1779

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Mass in C major, K 317 "Coronation"
  • Performers: Sandrine Piau (Soprano); Dietmar Kerschbaum (Tenor); Wolfgang Bankl (Bass)
  • Conductor: Bertrand De Billy
  • Ensemble: Chorus Viennensis
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1779

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Così fan tutte, K 588
  • Performers: Roman Trekel (Bass); Dorothea Roschmann (Soprano); Hanno Muller-Brachmann (Soprano); Katharina Kammerloher (Mezzo Soprano); Werner Gura (Tenor); Daniela Bruera (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Daniel Barenboim
  • Ensemble: Berlin State Opera Chorus
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1790
  • Studio/Live: Live