1 800 222 6872

Cello & Streichquartette: Boccherini, Beethoven, Dworschak, Mozart

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 17 in B flat major, K 458 "Hunt"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings in E flat major, K. Anh. IV 213 (spurious)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 18 in A major, K. 464
>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 10 in E flat major, D 87/Op 125 no 1
>Dvorak, Antonin : Quartet for Strings no 12 in F major, Op. 96/B 179 "American"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 2 in G major, Op. 18 no 2
>Boccherini, Luigi : String Quintet for 2 violins, viola & 2 cellos in E major, G. 282 (Op. 13/6)
>Boccherini, Luigi : Concerto for Cello in B flat major (arranged by Friedrich Grützmacher)
>Boccherini, Luigi : String Quintet for 2 violins, viola & 2 cellos in C major, G. 349 (Op. 42/2)
Performers Conductors Ensemble
  • >
Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: D-Bamberg (1965); D-Stuttgart (1965); D-Bamberg (1968); D-Stuttgart (1968); D-Bamberg (1976); D-Stuttgart (1976).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 17 in B flat major, K 458 "Hunt"
  • Running Time: 23 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1784

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings in E flat major, K. Anh. IV 213 (spurious)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 18 in A major, K. 464
  • Running Time: 30 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1785

>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 10 in E flat major, D 87/Op 125 no 1
  • Running Time: 18 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 11/1813

>Dvorak, Antonin : Quartet for Strings no 12 in F major, Op. 96/B 179 "American"
  • Notes: Composition written: 1893.
  • Running Time: 23 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1893

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 2 in G major, Op. 18 no 2
  • Running Time: 20 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1798-1800

>Boccherini, Luigi : String Quintet for 2 violins, viola & 2 cellos in E major, G. 282 (Op. 13/6)
  • Conductor: Günter Kehr
  • Running Time: 21 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1772

>Boccherini, Luigi : Concerto for Cello in B flat major (arranged by Friedrich Grützmacher)
  • Performer: Joseph Schuster (Cello)
  • Conductor: Jonel Perlea
  • Running Time: 20 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Boccherini, Luigi : String Quintet for 2 violins, viola & 2 cellos in C major, G. 349 (Op. 42/2)
  • Performer: Claus Kannglesser (Cello)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1789