Notes & Reviews:
In September 1984, as part of the Berlin Festival Week, the Deutsche Oper Berlin staged the world premiere of German composer Aribert Reimann's opera "Die Gespenstersonate". Based on the drama by the Swedish writer August Strindberg, the chamber opera tells the story of a student, who muses about the inhabitants of a fancy-looking house.Notes & Reviews:
Run Time: 88 min.
Picture Format: NTSC, 4:3, Color
Sound Format(s): PCM Stereo,
Subtitles: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
Country of Origin: Germany
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsReimann, Aribert : Die Gespenstersonate
- Performers: Hans Nöcker (Bass); Martha Mödl (Mezzo Soprano); Horst Hiestermann
- Conductor: Friedemann Layer
- Ensemble: Ensemble Modern
- Running Time: 88 min. sec.
- Period Time: Contemporary
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1984
- Studio/Live: Live