1 800 222 6872

Beethoven: Symphonies 1-9 / Mattila, Urmana, Moser, Schulte, Swedish Radio Choir. Abbado, Berlin PO [4 Blu-Ray]

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 1 in C major, Op. 21
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 2 in D major, Op. 36
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 3 in E flat major, Op. 55 "Eroica"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 4 in B flat major, Op. 60
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 5 in C minor, Op. 67
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 6 in F major, Op. 68 "Pastoral"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 7 in A major, Op. 92
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 8 in F major, Op. 93
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 9 in D minor, Op. 125 "Choral"
Performers Conductor Ensembles Composer

Notes & Reviews:

In February 2001 the Berliner Philharmoniker and Claudio Abbado were guests at the Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia in Rome presenting all nine Beethoven symphonies. This exclusive box contains the complete Beethoven symphonies performed by the Berliner Philharmoniker, and includes special camera angles from the conductor's vantage point.

Notes & Reviews:

Run Time: 413 min.
Region: All
Picture Format: Blu-Ray, 16:9, Color
Sound Format(s): PCM Stereo, DTS HD Master Audio 5.1
Subtitles: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 1 in C major, Op. 21
  • Performers: Karita Mattila; Violeta Urmana; Thomas Moser; Eike Schulte
  • Conductor: Claudio Abbado
  • Ensemble: Eric Ericson Chamber Choir
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1800
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 2 in D major, Op. 36
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1801-1802
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 3 in E flat major, Op. 55 "Eroica"
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1803
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 4 in B flat major, Op. 60
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1806
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 5 in C minor, Op. 67
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1807-1808
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 6 in F major, Op. 68 "Pastoral"
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1808
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 7 in A major, Op. 92
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1811-1812
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 8 in F major, Op. 93
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1812
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 9 in D minor, Op. 125 "Choral"
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1822-1824
  • Studio/Live: Live