- Der Rosenkavalier, Op. 59, TrV 227 (Excerpts) [Arr. W. Schimmel for Accordion] $0.99 on iTunes
- St. Louis Blues $0.99 on iTunes
- Wozzeck, the Winner $0.99 on iTunes
- Sonata for Fiddler $0.99 on iTunes
- Discarded Melody $0.99 on iTunes
- According to Schoenberg (After A. Schoenberg) $0.99 on iTunes
- MicroBela (After B. Bartók) $0.99 on iTunes
- Carnival of Venice $0.99 on iTunes
- Classical Bluegrass $0.99 on iTunes
- Candide: Overture (Arr. W. Schimmel for Accordion) $0.99 on iTunes
- Mahler 9 (After G. Mahler) $0.99 on iTunes
Album Remarks & Appraisals:
Internationally renowned accordionist William Schimmel continues to expand the range of the accordion repertoire as he plays his versions of Der Rosenkavalier, Carnival of Venice, Candide Overture and even Mahler's Ninth Symphony. Schimmel has performed on CDs with everyone from Sting to the Scent of a Woman and the Billboard No. 1 CD, The Tango Project. Joined by musical legend and nine-time Grammy winner, Wynton Marsalis on St Louis Blues and Mahler Ninth, this CD breaks all boundaries and more. Tom Waits said, "Bill Schimmel doesn't play the accordion, he IS the accordion. This CD is a true crossover: it will appeal to classical listeners, jazz listeners and the millions of people worldwide who play the accordion.
Audio Mixer: Ira Yuspeh.
Liner Note Author: William Schimmel.
Recording information: M & I Recording.
Illustrator: Joan Chiverton.
Photographer: Paul Crisanti (Schimmel).