1 800 222 6872

Masterworks and Miniatures: Organ and harpsichord music from Renaissance Venice / Richard Lester, keyboard

Album Summary

>Guami, Gioseffo : Toccata del secondo tuono
>Gabrieli, Andrea : Canzon francese detta "Qui la dira" a cinque voci, for keyboard (after Janequin's chanson)
>Gabrieli, Giovanni : Ricercare del 7 e 8 tono for organ
>Gabrieli, Andrea : Canzoni alla francese, Bk 6
>Gabrieli, Andrea : Ricercar del settimo tono, for organ (from "Ricercari...libro secondo")
>Merulo, Claudio : La Leonora, canzona
>Gabrieli, Andrea : Ricercar arioso for organ no 1 (from "Canzoni...libro quinto")
>Padovano, Annibale : Toccata for organ in the 6th tone
>Willaert, Adrian : Ricercares (4) for 3 instruments ("Re, Mi, Fa, Sol")
>Guami, Gioseffo : Canzon "La Guamina" a 4
>Gabrieli, Giovanni : Ricercar decimo tono, for organ, C. 216
>Gabrieli, Giovanni : Canzon no 1 ("La Spiritata"), for 4 parts, C. 186
>Buus, Jacques : Ricercare
>Gabrieli, Andrea : Canzon francese detta "Je ne diray moy bergière," for keyboard
>Merulo, Claudio : Toccata for organ no 1 in tone 1 (Toccate d'intavolatura d'organo, Book 1)
>Gabrieli, Giovanni : Intonationi d'organo
>Merulo, Claudio : Toccata for organ no 8 in tone 4 (Toccate d'intavolatura d'organo, Book 1)
>Merulo, Claudio : Toccata for organ no 7 in tone 8 (Toccate d'intavolatura d'organo, Book 2)
>Gabrieli, Giovanni : Intonazione del secondo tono, for organ
>Merulo, Claudio : Toccata for organ no 2 in tone undecimo detto quinto (Toccate d'intavolatura d'organo, Book 2)
>Gabrieli, Andrea : Ricercar del quinto tono, for organ (from "Ricercari...libro secondo")
>Gabrieli, Giovanni : Domine, Deus meus
Performers Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Guami, Gioseffo : Toccata del secondo tuono
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Organ)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Gabrieli, Andrea : Canzon francese detta "Qui la dira" a cinque voci, for keyboard (after Janequin's chanson)
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Organ)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Running Time: 3 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Gabrieli, Giovanni : Ricercare del 7 e 8 tono for organ
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Organ)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Gabrieli, Andrea : Canzoni alla francese, Bk 6
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Organ)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Running Time: 2 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Gabrieli, Andrea : Ricercar del settimo tono, for organ (from "Ricercari...libro secondo")
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Organ)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Running Time: 4 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Merulo, Claudio : La Leonora, canzona
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Organ)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Gabrieli, Andrea : Ricercar arioso for organ no 1 (from "Canzoni...libro quinto")
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Organ)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Padovano, Annibale : Toccata for organ in the 6th tone
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Organ)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Running Time: 4 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Willaert, Adrian : Ricercares (4) for 3 instruments ("Re, Mi, Fa, Sol")
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Running Time: 4 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Guami, Gioseffo : Canzon "La Guamina" a 4
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Gabrieli, Giovanni : Ricercar decimo tono, for organ, C. 216
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Gabrieli, Giovanni : Canzon no 1 ("La Spiritata"), for 4 parts, C. 186
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Buus, Jacques : Ricercare
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Gabrieli, Andrea : Canzon francese detta "Je ne diray moy bergière," for keyboard
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Running Time: 2 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Merulo, Claudio : Toccata for organ no 1 in tone 1 (Toccate d'intavolatura d'organo, Book 1)
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Organ)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Running Time: 5 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Gabrieli, Giovanni : Intonationi d'organo
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Organ)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Merulo, Claudio : Toccata for organ no 8 in tone 4 (Toccate d'intavolatura d'organo, Book 1)
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Organ)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Running Time: 6 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Gabrieli, Giovanni : Intonationi d'organo
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Organ)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Merulo, Claudio : Toccata for organ no 7 in tone 8 (Toccate d'intavolatura d'organo, Book 2)
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Organ)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Running Time: 7 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1604

>Gabrieli, Giovanni : Intonazione del secondo tono, for organ
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Organ)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Merulo, Claudio : Toccata for organ no 2 in tone undecimo detto quinto (Toccate d'intavolatura d'organo, Book 2)
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Organ)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Running Time: 6 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1604

>Gabrieli, Andrea : Ricercar del quinto tono, for organ (from "Ricercari...libro secondo")
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Organ)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Running Time: 5 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Gabrieli, Giovanni : Domine, Deus meus
  • Performer: Fortepiano] Richard Lester [Harpsichord (Organ)
  • Notes: 09/01/2014/09/22/2014
  • Period Time: Renaissance