- Laurence Cummings [Conductor/Harpsichord] (Harpsichord)
Notes & Reviews:
Written in Venice in 1709, Handel's Agrippina is one of his most impressive works and his first truly resounding success as an opera composer. This recording was made at the Göttingen Handel Festival in 2015 and features Ulrike Schneider in the title role of Rome's great female schemer. The FestspielOrchester Göttingen delivers an outstanding performance under the sure direction of Laurence Cummings.Notes & Reviews:
Recording information: Göttingen International Handel Festival (05/15/2015/05/18/2015).
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsHandel, George Frideric : Agrippina
- Performer: Laurence Cummings [Conductor/Harpsichord] (Harpsichord)
- Conductor: Laurence Cummings
- Ensemble: FestspielOrchester Gottingen
- Notes: Göttingen International Handel Festival (05/15/2015/05/18/2015)
- Running Time: 156 min. 3 sec.
- Period Time: Baroque
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1709
- Studio/Live: Live