1 800 222 6872

Songs of Franz Liszt including Tre sonetti di Petrarca, S 270; Lieder aus Schillers Wilhelm Tell, S 292 / Hein Jung, soprano; Grigorios Zamparas, piano

Album Summary

>Liszt, Franz : Sonetti di Petrarca (3), song cycle for voice & piano (I & II), S. 270 (LW N12)
>Liszt, Franz : Buch der Lieder, Volume 2
>Liszt, Franz : Comment, disaient-ils, S 276 no 2 (2nd version)
>Liszt, Franz : Enfant, si j'étais Roi, song for voice & piano (3 versions), S. 283 (LW N24)
>Liszt, Franz : Die Loreley
>Liszt, Franz : O lieb, so lang du lieben kannst (I & II), song for voice & piano, S. 298 (LW N18/3)
>Liszt, Franz : Ich liebe dich, song for voice & piano, S. 315 (LW N52)
>Liszt, Franz : Lieder (3) aus Schillers Wilhelm Tell, for voice & orchestra, S. 292 (LW N32)
>Liszt, Franz : Go not, happy day, song for voice & piano, S. 335 (LW N76)
Performers Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Soprano Hein Jung, internationally performing artist and Assoc. Prof of Music at the Univ. of Tampa, FL and pianist Grigorios Zamparas, Assoc. Prof. of Music and head of the piano program at The Univ. of Tampa, FL ("formidable technique" - ARG), colleagues in academia, are here partnered in this new Centaur recording of songs of Franz Liszt. Surrounding a half-dozen miscellaneous Liszt lieder are two opuses of three-song themed groupings, the Tre sonetti di Petrarca, S270 and the Lieder aus Schillers Wilhelm Tell, S292. Recorded at Sykes Chapel, Univ. of Tampa in 2014.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Sykes Chapel, The University of Tampa, Florida (03/2014).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Liszt, Franz : Sonetti di Petrarca (3), song cycle for voice & piano (I & II), S. 270 (LW N12)
  • Performers: Hein Jung; Grigorios Zamparas (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1843-64.
  • Running Time: 20 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1843-1864

>Liszt, Franz : Buch der Lieder, Volume 2
  • Performers: Hein Jung; Grigorios Zamparas (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1842.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842

>Liszt, Franz : Comment, disaient-ils, S 276 no 2 (2nd version)
  • Performers: Hein Jung; Grigorios Zamparas (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1842-59.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1842-1859

>Liszt, Franz : Enfant, si j'étais Roi, song for voice & piano (3 versions), S. 283 (LW N24)
  • Performers: Hein Jung; Grigorios Zamparas (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1843-1859

>Liszt, Franz : Die Loreley
  • Performers: Hein Jung; Grigorios Zamparas (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841-1859

>Liszt, Franz : O lieb, so lang du lieben kannst (I & II), song for voice & piano, S. 298 (LW N18/3)
  • Performers: Hein Jung; Grigorios Zamparas (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1843-1850

>Liszt, Franz : Ich liebe dich, song for voice & piano, S. 315 (LW N52)
  • Performers: Hein Jung; Grigorios Zamparas (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1857

>Liszt, Franz : Lieder (3) aus Schillers Wilhelm Tell, for voice & orchestra, S. 292 (LW N32)
  • Performers: Hein Jung; Grigorios Zamparas (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: by 1872

>Liszt, Franz : Go not, happy day, song for voice & piano, S. 335 (LW N76)
  • Performers: Hein Jung; Grigorios Zamparas (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1879