1 800 222 6872

Edvard Grieg: Selected Lyric Pieces (29) / Edward Rosser, piano

Album Summary

>Grieg, Edvard : An den Frühling (To Spring), lyric piece for piano, Op. 43/6
>Grieg, Edvard : Springtanz (Spring Dance), lyric piece for piano, Op. 47/6
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (8), Book 2, Op. 38
>Grieg, Edvard : Norsk (Norwegian Melody), lyric piece for piano, Op. 12/6
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (8), Book 1, Op. 12
>Grieg, Edvard : Album Leaf, lyric piece for piano, Op. 12/7
>Grieg, Edvard : Vektersang (Watchman's song), lyric piece for piano, Op. 12/3
>Grieg, Edvard : Halling, lyric piece for piano, Op. 38/4
>Grieg, Edvard : Vöglein (Little Bird), lyric piece for piano, Op. 43/4
>Grieg, Edvard : Bryllupsdag på Troldhaugen (Wedding Day at Troldhaugen), lyric piece for piano, Op. 65/6
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 3, Op. 43
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 7, Op. 62
>Grieg, Edvard : Bedstemors menuet (Grandmother's Minuet), lyric piece for piano, Op. 68/2
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 5, Op. 54
>Grieg, Edvard : Småtrold (Puck), lyric piece for piano, Op. 71/3
>Grieg, Edvard : Melody, lyric piece for piano, Op. 47/3
>Grieg, Edvard : Waltz, lyric piece for piano, Op. 12/2
>Grieg, Edvard : Waltz, lyric piece for piano, Op. 38/7
>Grieg, Edvard : In der Heimat (In My Homeland), lyric piece for piano, Op. 43/3
>Grieg, Edvard : Bådnlåt (At the Cradle), lyric piece for piano, Op. 68/5
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (7), Book 10, Op. 71
>Grieg, Edvard : Klokkeklang (Bell Ringing), lyric piece for piano, Op. 54/6
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Edward Rosser pursues an active and varied career as soloist, accompanist, and teacher. His debut recording for Connoisseur Society was named one of the best recordings of 2010 by MusicWeb International.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Fraser Performance Studio, Boston, Massachusetts (01/2012-05/2012).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Grieg, Edvard : An den Frühling (To Spring), lyric piece for piano, Op. 43/6
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Grieg, Edvard : Springtanz (Spring Dance), lyric piece for piano, Op. 47/6
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886-1888

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (8), Book 2, Op. 38
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1883

>Grieg, Edvard : Norsk (Norwegian Melody), lyric piece for piano, Op. 12/6
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1864-1867

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (8), Book 1, Op. 12
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1864-1867

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (8), Book 1, Op. 12
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1864-1867

>Grieg, Edvard : Album Leaf, lyric piece for piano, Op. 12/7
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1864-1867

>Grieg, Edvard : Vektersang (Watchman's song), lyric piece for piano, Op. 12/3
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1864-1867

>Grieg, Edvard : Halling, lyric piece for piano, Op. 38/4
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1883

>Grieg, Edvard : Vöglein (Little Bird), lyric piece for piano, Op. 43/4
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Grieg, Edvard : Bryllupsdag på Troldhaugen (Wedding Day at Troldhaugen), lyric piece for piano, Op. 65/6
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1896

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 3, Op. 43
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 7, Op. 62
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1893-1895

>Grieg, Edvard : Bedstemors menuet (Grandmother's Minuet), lyric piece for piano, Op. 68/2
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1897-1899

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 5, Op. 54
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1889-1891

>Grieg, Edvard : Småtrold (Puck), lyric piece for piano, Op. 71/3
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 7, Op. 62
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1893-1895

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 5, Op. 54
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1889-1891

>Grieg, Edvard : Melody, lyric piece for piano, Op. 47/3
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886-1888

>Grieg, Edvard : Waltz, lyric piece for piano, Op. 12/2
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1864-1867

>Grieg, Edvard : Waltz, lyric piece for piano, Op. 38/7
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1866

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 5, Op. 54
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1889-1891

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 3, Op. 43
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Grieg, Edvard : In der Heimat (In My Homeland), lyric piece for piano, Op. 43/3
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Grieg, Edvard : Bådnlåt (At the Cradle), lyric piece for piano, Op. 68/5
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1897-1899

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 5, Op. 54
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1890-1893

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (7), Book 10, Op. 71
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (8), Book 1, Op. 12
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1864-1867

>Grieg, Edvard : Klokkeklang (Bell Ringing), lyric piece for piano, Op. 54/6
  • Performer: Edward Rosser (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1889-1891