1 800 222 6872

Love is Forever - Brahsm: Four Songs; Beethoven: Lieder, Op. 48; Rachmaninov: Four Songs; Debussy: Trois chansons de Bilitis; Mussorgsky, Christoff / Roumiana Valtcheva-Evrova, soprano; Nikolai Evrov, piano

Album Summary

>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (8) for voice & piano, Op. 59
>Brahms, Johannes : Junge Liebe I ("Meine Liebe ist grün wie der Fliederbusch"), song for voice & piano, Op. 63/5
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (8) for voice & piano, Op. 57
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (4) for voice & piano, Op. 46
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Songs (6) for voice & piano, Op. 48
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : How long, my friend, song for voice & piano, Op. 4/6
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : I wait for thee, song for voice & piano, Op. 14/1
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : The dream, song for voice & piano, Op. 8/5
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Spring waters, song for voice & piano, Op. 14/11
>Mussorgsky, Modest : The nursery
>Debussy, Claude : Chansons (3) de Bilitis
>Christoff, Dimiter : On the Endless Fields, song for voice & piano
>Christoff, Dimiter : A Strip alongside the Forest, song for voice & piano
>Christoff, Dimiter : Heavens are Pulled by Thunder, song for voice & piano
>Zlatev-Cherkin, Georgi : The Blue-Eyed Maiden, song for voice & piano
Performers Composers

Notes & Reviews:

Born in Bulgaria, soprano Roumiana Valtcheva-Evrova studied at the Bulgarian Academy of Music and in Vienna. She is an active performer in the classical music world and her career has taken her to Russia, Mongolia, Scandinavia and Australia as well as Bulgaria.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (8) for voice & piano, Op. 59 :: Dein blaues Auge hält so still, Op. 59/8
  • Performers: Nikolai Evrov (Piano); Roumiana Valtcheva-Evrova
  • Notes: Composition written: 1873.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1873

>Brahms, Johannes : Junge Liebe I ("Meine Liebe ist grün wie der Fliederbusch"), song for voice & piano, Op. 63/5
  • Performers: Nikolai Evrov (Piano); Roumiana Valtcheva-Evrova
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1873-1874

>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (8) for voice & piano, Op. 57 :: Ach, wende diesen Blick, Op. 57/4
  • Performers: Nikolai Evrov (Piano); Roumiana Valtcheva-Evrova
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1871

>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (4) for voice & piano, Op. 46
  • Performers: Nikolai Evrov (Piano); Roumiana Valtcheva-Evrova
  • Notes: Composition written: 1864.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1864

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Songs (6) for voice & piano, Op. 48
  • Performers: Nikolai Evrov (Piano); Roumiana Valtcheva-Evrova
  • Running Time: 12 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : How long, my friend, song for voice & piano, Op. 4/6
  • Performers: Nikolai Evrov (Piano); Roumiana Valtcheva-Evrova
  • Running Time: 2 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890-1893

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : I wait for thee, song for voice & piano, Op. 14/1
  • Performers: Nikolai Evrov (Piano); Roumiana Valtcheva-Evrova
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1896

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : The dream, song for voice & piano, Op. 8/5
  • Performers: Nikolai Evrov (Piano); Roumiana Valtcheva-Evrova
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1893

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Spring waters, song for voice & piano, Op. 14/11
  • Performers: Nikolai Evrov (Piano); Roumiana Valtcheva-Evrova
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1902

>Mussorgsky, Modest : The nursery
  • Performers: Nikolai Evrov (Piano); Roumiana Valtcheva-Evrova
  • Running Time: 16 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1868-1872

>Debussy, Claude : Chansons (3) de Bilitis
  • Performers: Nikolai Evrov (Piano); Roumiana Valtcheva-Evrova
  • Running Time: 10 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1897-1898

>Christoff, Dimiter : On the Endless Fields, song for voice & piano
  • Performers: Nikolai Evrov (Piano); Roumiana Valtcheva-Evrova
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1981

>Christoff, Dimiter : A Strip alongside the Forest, song for voice & piano
  • Performers: Nikolai Evrov (Piano); Roumiana Valtcheva-Evrova
  • Running Time: 1 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1981

>Christoff, Dimiter : Heavens are Pulled by Thunder, song for voice & piano
  • Performers: Nikolai Evrov (Piano); Roumiana Valtcheva-Evrova
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1981

>Zlatev-Cherkin, Georgi : The Blue-Eyed Maiden, song for voice & piano
  • Performers: Nikolai Evrov (Piano); Roumiana Valtcheva-Evrova
  • Running Time: 3 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern