1 800 222 6872

Domenico Scarlatti: Complete Piano Sonatas, Vol. 15 - Sonatas K.484-K.513 + Bonus-Tracks with Eric Shaefer / Christoph Ullrich, piano

Album Summary

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 484/L 419
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 485/L 153
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 486/L 455
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 487/L 205
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 488/L S37
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 489/L S41
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 490/L 206
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 491/L 164
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 492/L 14
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 493/L S24
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 494/L 287
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 495/L 426
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 496/L 372
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 497/L 146
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 498/L 350
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 499/L 193
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 500/L 492
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 501/L 137
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 502/L 3
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 503/L 196
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 505/L 326
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 506/L 70
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 507/L 48
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 508/L 19
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 509/L 311
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 510/L 277
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 511/L 314
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 512/L 339
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 513/L S3
Performers Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Christoph Ullrich's reverence towards this father of virtuoso keyboard music is always enthralling and rich in variety and has us on the edge of our seats. But then, for two fascinating bonus tracks, Ullrich brings the well-known percussionist Eric Schaefer into the recording studio. There they improvise together on two of the previously recorded sonatas. The result rounds off part 5.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Jesus-Christus-Kirche Dahlem, Berlin (2014).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 484/L 419
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 485/L 153
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 486/L 455
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 487/L 205
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 488/L S37
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 489/L S41
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 490/L 206
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1756-57.
  • Running Time: 10 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 491/L 164
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 492/L 14
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 493/L S24
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 494/L 287
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 495/L 426
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 496/L 372
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 497/L 146
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 498/L 350
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 496/L 372
  • Performers: Eric Schaefer (Drums); Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 499/L 193
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 500/L 492
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 501/L 137
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 502/L 3
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 503/L 196
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 505/L 326
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 506/L 70
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 507/L 48
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 508/L 19
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 509/L 311
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 510/L 277
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 511/L 314
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 512/L 339
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 513/L S3
  • Performer: Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 487/L 205
  • Performers: Eric Schaefer (Drums); Christoph Ullrich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque