1 800 222 6872

Jacques Duphly: Pièces de Clavecin

Album Summary

>Duphly, Jacques : La Larare, for harpsichord (from Pièces de Clavecin, Book 1)
>Duphly, Jacques : Chaconne, for harpsichord in F major (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 3)
>Duphly, Jacques : La Médée, for harpsichord (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 3)
>Duphly, Jacques : Les Grâces, for harpsichord (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 3)
>Duphly, Jacques : Rondeau, for harpsichord in D minor (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 1)
>Duphly, Jacques : Gavotte (tendre) for harpsichord (from Pièces de Clavecin, Book 2)
>Duphly, Jacques : La Lanza, for harpsichord (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 2)
>Duphly, Jacques : La de Villeneuve, for harpsichord (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 3)
>Duphly, Jacques : La de Belombre, for harpsichord (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 3)
>Duphly, Jacques : La Forqueray, rondeau for harpsichord (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 3)
>Duphly, Jacques : La Boucon, courante for harpsichord (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 1)
>Duphly, Jacques : La Pothoüin, rondeau for harpsichord (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 4)
>Duphly, Jacques : La de Vaucanson, for harpsichord (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 4)
>Duphly, Jacques : Rondeau (Refrain), for harpsichord in C major (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 1)
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Duphly, Jacques : La Larare, for harpsichord (from Pièces de Clavecin, Book 1)
  • Performer: Aya Hamada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1744

>Duphly, Jacques : Chaconne, for harpsichord in F major (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 3)
  • Performer: Aya Hamada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1758

>Duphly, Jacques : La Médée, for harpsichord (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 3)
  • Performer: Aya Hamada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Duphly, Jacques : Les Grâces, for harpsichord (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 3)
  • Performer: Aya Hamada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1758

>Duphly, Jacques : Rondeau, for harpsichord in D minor (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 1)
  • Performer: Aya Hamada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Duphly, Jacques : Gavotte (tendre) for harpsichord (from Pièces de Clavecin, Book 2)
  • Performer: Aya Hamada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1748

>Duphly, Jacques : La Lanza, for harpsichord (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 2)
  • Performer: Aya Hamada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Duphly, Jacques : La de Villeneuve, for harpsichord (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 3)
  • Performer: Aya Hamada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Duphly, Jacques : La de Belombre, for harpsichord (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 3)
  • Performer: Aya Hamada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1758

>Duphly, Jacques : La Forqueray, rondeau for harpsichord (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 3)
  • Performer: Aya Hamada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1756

>Duphly, Jacques : La Boucon, courante for harpsichord (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 1)
  • Performer: Aya Hamada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Duphly, Jacques : La Pothoüin, rondeau for harpsichord (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 4)
  • Performer: Aya Hamada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1768

>Duphly, Jacques : La de Vaucanson, for harpsichord (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 4)
  • Performer: Aya Hamada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Duphly, Jacques : Rondeau (Refrain), for harpsichord in C major (from Pièces de Clavicin, Book 1)
  • Performer: Aya Hamada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque