1 800 222 6872

The Rensch organ 1966, at the Evangelical Church of Peace, Stuttgart - works by Johann Schneider (1702-1788); W.F. Bach; C.P.E. Bach; Johann Ludwig Krebs / Volker Lutz, organ

Album Summary

>Schneider, Johann : Fantasia and Fugue for organ in D minor
>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Fugue for keyboard in C major, F. 31/1 (BR A81)
>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Fugue for keyboard in C minor, F. 31/2 (BR A82)
>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Fugue for keyboard in B flat major, F. 31/7 (BR A87)
>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Fugue for keyboard in D major, F. 31/3 (BR A83)
>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Fugue for keyboard in D minor, F. 31/4 (BR A84)
>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Prelude for organ in B flat major
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Fantasia & Fugue à 4, for keyboard in C minor "No. 7", H. 75.5, Wq. 119/7
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for organ in G minor, H. 87, Wq. 70/6
Performer Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Friedenskirche Stuttgart (07/1976).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Schneider, Johann : Fantasia and Fugue for organ in D minor
  • Performer: Volker Lutz (Organ)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Fugue for keyboard in C major, F. 31/1 (BR A81)
  • Performer: Volker Lutz (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1774-1778

>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Fugue for keyboard in C minor, F. 31/2 (BR A82)
  • Performer: Volker Lutz (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1774-1778

>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Fugue for keyboard in B flat major, F. 31/7 (BR A87)
  • Performer: Volker Lutz (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1774-1778

>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Fugue for keyboard in D major, F. 31/3 (BR A83)
  • Performer: Volker Lutz (Organ)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1774-1778

>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Fugue for keyboard in D minor, F. 31/4 (BR A84)
  • Performer: Volker Lutz (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1774-1778

>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Prelude for organ in B flat major
  • Performer: Volker Lutz (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Fantasia & Fugue à 4, for keyboard in C minor "No. 7", H. 75.5, Wq. 119/7
  • Performer: Volker Lutz (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1755

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for organ in G minor, H. 87, Wq. 70/6
  • Performer: Volker Lutz (Organ)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1755