1 800 222 6872

Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach (1714-1788): Complete Keyboard Variations / Andrea Coen, piano

Album Summary

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Arioso con variazioni (7), for keyboard in F major, H. 54, Wq. 118/4
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Allegretto con variazioni (6), for keyboard in C major, H. 65, Wq. 118/5
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Veränderungen über das Lied
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Variationes über die Folie d'Espagne (12), for keyboard in D minor, H. 263, Wq. 118/9
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Arioso and Variations for Violin and Harpsichord in A major, Wq 79/H 535
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Canzonetta der Herzogin von Gotha mit Veränderungen (6), for keyboard, H. 275, Wq. 118/8
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Minuet in C Wq118/3 (H44) with Variations
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Variationes mit veränderten Reprisen (20), for keyboard, H. 259, Wq. 118/10
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Minuet with Variations (21) for keyboard (on Locatelli
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Clavierstück mit Veränderungen (8), pasticcio variations (22) on an arietta of Agricola in A major,
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Romance avec variations (12) for keyboard in G major ("Colin a peine à seize ans"), H. 226, Wq. 118/
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

This 2-disc set contains the complete keyboard variation cycles by Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach. The most successful son of Johann Sebastian Bach, CPE Bach is known for his expression in his compositions. The pieces here are played on a Kerstin Schwarz fortepiano, modeled after Silbermann 1749. Andrea Coen, one of the foremost keyboardists of Italy, is the recording artist.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Teatro Comunale di Montecarotto, Italy (03/21/2015-03/24/2015).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Arioso con variazioni (7), for keyboard in F major, H. 54, Wq. 118/4
  • Performer: Andrea Coen (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Teatro Comunale di Montecarotto, Italy (03/21/2015-03/24/2015)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1747

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Allegretto con variazioni (6), for keyboard in C major, H. 65, Wq. 118/5
  • Performer: Andrea Coen (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Teatro Comunale di Montecarotto, Italy (03/21/2015-03/24/2015)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1750

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Veränderungen über das Lied :: Ich schlief, da träumte mir (24), for keyboard in F major, H. 69, Wq. 1
  • Performer: Andrea Coen (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Teatro Comunale di Montecarotto, Italy (03/21/2015-03/24/2015)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1752

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Variationes über die Folie d'Espagne (12), for keyboard in D minor, H. 263, Wq. 118/9
  • Performer: Andrea Coen (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Teatro Comunale di Montecarotto, Italy (03/21/2015-03/24/2015)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Arioso and Variations for Violin and Harpsichord in A major, Wq 79/H 535
  • Performer: Andrea Coen (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Teatro Comunale di Montecarotto, Italy (03/21/2015-03/24/2015)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1781

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Canzonetta der Herzogin von Gotha mit Veränderungen (6), for keyboard, H. 275, Wq. 118/8
  • Performer: Andrea Coen (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Teatro Comunale di Montecarotto, Italy (03/21/2015-03/24/2015)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1781

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Minuet in C Wq118/3 (H44) with Variations :: Minuet in C
  • Performer: Andrea Coen (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Teatro Comunale di Montecarotto, Italy (03/21/2015-03/24/2015)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1745

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Variationes mit veränderten Reprisen (20), for keyboard, H. 259, Wq. 118/10
  • Performer: Andrea Coen (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Teatro Comunale di Montecarotto, Italy (03/21/2015-03/24/2015)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: after 1776

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Minuet with Variations (21) for keyboard (on Locatelli :: Sonata Op. 2/10), H. 14, Wq. 118/7
  • Performer: Andrea Coen (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Teatro Comunale di Montecarotto, Italy (03/21/2015-03/24/2015)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1735

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Clavierstück mit Veränderungen (8), pasticcio variations (22) on an arietta of Agricola in A major,
  • Performer: Andrea Coen (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Teatro Comunale di Montecarotto, Italy (03/21/2015-03/24/2015)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1760

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Romance avec variations (12) for keyboard in G major ("Colin a peine à seize ans"), H. 226, Wq. 118/
  • Performer: Andrea Coen (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Teatro Comunale di Montecarotto, Italy (03/21/2015-03/24/2015)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1766