1 800 222 6872

Alexandre Glazounov (1865-1936): Piano Music / Jean Dubé, piano

Album Summary

>Glazunov, Alexander : Pieces Op. 25
>Glazunov, Alexander : Miniatures Op. 42
>Glazunov, Alexander : Etude for piano in E minor, Op. 31/2
>Glazunov, Alexander : Etude for piano in E major ("La nuit"), Op. 31/3
>Glazunov, Alexander : Brass Quartet for trumpet, horn & 2 trombones in E flat major ("In modo religioso"), Op. 38
>Glazunov, Alexander : Prelude for piano in D flat Major, Op. 49/1
>Glazunov, Alexander : Pieces (2) for piano, Op. 22
>Glazunov, Alexander : Sonata for Piano no 1 in B flat minor, Op. 74
>Glazunov, Alexander : Concert Waltz no 1 in D major, Op. 47
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

In his abundant catalog, Alexander Glazunov reserved only a relatively modest number of solo piano compositions; in total, there are officially 19 opus numbers staggered from 1883 - 1926.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Studio Acoustique, Passavant, France (05/2014).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Glazunov, Alexander : Pieces Op. 25 :: Prélude
  • Performer: Jean Dubé (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888

>Glazunov, Alexander : Miniatures Op. 42 :: no 1 Pastorale
  • Performer: Jean Dubé (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1893

>Glazunov, Alexander : Etude for piano in E minor, Op. 31/2
  • Performer: Jean Dubé (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1891

>Glazunov, Alexander : Etude for piano in E major ("La nuit"), Op. 31/3
  • Performer: Jean Dubé (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1891

>Glazunov, Alexander : Brass Quartet for trumpet, horn & 2 trombones in E flat major ("In modo religioso"), Op. 38
  • Performer: Jean Dubé (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1892

>Glazunov, Alexander : Prelude for piano in D flat Major, Op. 49/1
  • Performer: Jean Dubé (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Glazunov, Alexander : Pieces (2) for piano, Op. 22
  • Performer: Jean Dubé (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1889

>Glazunov, Alexander : Sonata for Piano no 1 in B flat minor, Op. 74
  • Performer: Jean Dubé (Piano)
  • Running Time: 26 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Glazunov, Alexander : Concert Waltz no 1 in D major, Op. 47
  • Performer: Jean Dubé (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1893