1 800 222 6872

U.K.: U.K. [Ultimate Collector's Edition] [Box]

Track List

>In the Dead of Night
>By the Light of Day
>Presto Vivace and Reprise
>Thirty Years
>Alaska
>Time to Kill
>Nevermore
>Mental Medication
>In the Dead of Night
>By the Light of Day
>Presto Vivace and Reprise
>Thirty Years
>Alaska
>Time to Kill
>Nevermore
>Mental Medication
>In the Dead of Night
>By the Light of Day
>Presto Vivace and Reprise
>Thirty Years
>Alaska
>Time to Kill
>Nevermore
>Mental Medication
>Alaska
>Time to Kill
>Only Thing She Needs, The
>Carrying No Cross
>Thirty Years
>By the Light of Day, Pt. 2
>Presto Vivace
>In the Dead of Night
>Caesar's Palace Blues
>Alaska
>Time to Kill
>Only Thing She Needs, The
>Carrying No Cross
>Forever Until Sunday
>Thirty Years
>By the Light of Day, Pt. 2
>Presto Vivace
>In the Dead of Night
>Sahara of Snow, The
>Caesar's Palace Blues
>Alaska
>Time to Kill
>Only Thing She Needs, The
>Carrying No Cross
>Forever Until Sunday
>Thirty Years
>By the Light of Day, Pt. 2
>Presto Vivace
>In the Dead of Night
>Danger Money
>Rendezvous 6:02
>Only Thing She Needs, The
>Caesar's Palace Blues
>Nothing to Lose
>Carrying No Cross
>Danger Money
>Carrying No Cross
>When Will You Realise
>Danger Money
>Rendezvous 6:02
>Only Thing She Needs, The
>Caesar's Palace Blues
>Nothing to Lose
>Carrying No Cross
>Night After Night
>Danger Money
>Only Thing She Needs, The
>Nothing to Lose
>Bass Solo
>Thirty Years
>Carrying No Cross
>Rendezvous 6:02
>As Long as You Want Me Here
>Alaska
>Time to Kill
>Violin Solo
>Time to Kill (Reprise)
>By the Light of Day, Pt. 3
>Presto Vivace
>Drum Solo
>In the Dead of Night
>Caesar's Palace Blues
>Night After Night
>Rendezvous 6:02
>Nothing to Lose
>As Long as You Want Me Here
>Alaska
>Time to Kill
>Presto Vivace
>In the Dead of Night
>Caesar's Palace Blues
>Night After Night
>Danger Money
>Only Thing She Needs, The
>Nothing to Lose
>Bass Solo
>Thirty Years
>Carrying No Cross
>Rendezvous 6:02
>As Long as You Want Me Here
>Alaska
>Time to Kill
>Violin Solo
>Time to Kill (Reprise)
>By the Light of Day, Pt. 2
>Presto Vivace
>Drum Solo
>In the Dead of Night
>Caesar's Palace Blues
>In the Dead of Night
>By the Light of Day
>Presto Vivace and Reprise
>Danger Money
>Thirty Years
>Alaska
>Time to Kill
>Starless
>Carrying No Cross
>Violin Solo
>Nevermore
>One More Red Nightmare
>Caesar's Palace Blues
>Only Thing She Needs, The
>Rendezvous 6:02
>In the Dead of Night
>By the Light of Day
>Presto Vivace and Reprise
>Danger Money
>Thirty Years
>Alaska
>Time to Kill
>Starless
>Carrying No Cross
>Violin Solo
>Nevermore
>One More Red Nightmare
>Caesar's Palace Blues
>Only Thing She Needs, The
>Rendezvous 6:02
>[Untitled]
>[Untitled]
>[Untitled]
>[Untitled]
>[Untitled]
>[Untitled]
>[Untitled]
>[Untitled]
>[Untitled]
>[Untitled]
>[Untitled]
>[Untitled]
>[Untitled]
>[Untitled]
>[Untitled]

Album Notes

Recording information: Air Studios, London, England (04/15/2011-04/18/2011); Club Citta', Tokyo, Japan (04/15/2011-04/18/2011); Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokyo (04/15/2011-04/18/2011); Seinenkan Hall, Tokyo (04/15/2011-04/18/2011); Trident Studios, Soho, London (04/15/2011-04/18/2011); Air Studios, London, England (06/1979); Club Citta', Tokyo, Japan (06/1979); Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokyo (06/1979); Seinenkan Hall, Tokyo (06/1979); Trident Studios, Soho, London (06/1979); Air Studios, London, England (11/1978-01/1979); Club Citta', Tokyo, Japan (11/1978-01/1979); Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokyo (11/1978-01/1979); Seinenkan Hall, Tokyo (11/1978-01/1979); Trident Studios, Soho, London (11/1978-01/1979); Air Studios, London, England (12/1977/01/1978); Club Citta', Tokyo, Japan (12/1977/01/1978); Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokyo (12/1977/01/1978); Seinenkan Hall, Tokyo (12/1977/01/1978); Trident Studios, Soho, London (12/1977/01/1978).

Photographers: Brad Owen; Adrian Boot; Ebet Roberts; David Tan; Michael Putland; Martyn Goddard; Max Takahashi; Chris Walter; Isao Nakamura; Koh Hasebe; Lisa Tanner; Naoju Nakamura; Neil Zlozower; Richard MacDonald; Grzegorz Chorus; Peter Still; Marek Hoffmann; John Shaw.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review