- Bombachudo $0.99 on iTunes
- Resto De Baile $0.99 on iTunes
- No Bom Do Chote $0.99 on iTunes
- Mal-Me-Quer $0.99 on iTunes
- A Primeira Vez $0.99 on iTunes
- Não Espalha $0.99 on iTunes
- Casalzinho Violento $0.99 on iTunes
- Amigo $0.99 on iTunes
- Rodeiro Das Velas $0.99 on iTunes
- Nosso Canto $0.99 on iTunes
- Espantalho $0.99 on iTunes
- Cantando O Chotes $0.99 on iTunes
- Casamento da Constança $0.99 on iTunes
- Guerreiras Da Paz $0.99 on iTunes
- Sombrero $0.99 on iTunes
- Balaio $0.99 on iTunes
- Rancheira De Carreirinha $0.99 on iTunes
- Tatu De Castanholas $0.99 on iTunes
- Chico Sapateado $0.99 on iTunes
- Chamamesseiro $0.99 on iTunes
- Ao Som De Um Gaitaço $0.99 on iTunes
- Na chama do chamamé / Baile de fronteira / KM 11 $0.99 on iTunes
Album Remarks & Appraisals:
All the way from the gauchos of Rio Grande do Sul, South Brazil, this traditional music is performed by the multi-award winning group Aldeia dos Anjos. The group performs on guitar, accordion, bass guitar, violin, flute, tambourine, and castanets. The booklet includes information about the musicians as well as illustrations for each piece.
Personnel: Cleber De Moura (vocals, guitar); Jorge Melleti (vocals, violin); Paolo Gnoatto (vocals, tambourine); Shana Muller (vocals); Andrea Martins (flute); Gilmar Da Silva (accordion).
Audio Mixer: Guy Tourville.
Liner Note Authors: Paolo Gnoatto; Diz Heller.
Recording information: Festival Mondial Des Cultures, Drummondville, Québec, C.
Editor: Guy Tourville.
Photographer: Diz Heller.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Giacinto Scelsi (1905-1988): Complete Flute Music / Claudia Giottoli, flute; Raffaele D'Aniello, piano; Paolo Puliti, oboe; Natalia Benedetti, clarinet; Leonardo Ramadori, percussion
Beethoven: Complete Sonatas for Piano and Violin / Tasmin Little, violin; Martin Roscoe, piano
F.J. Haydn: String Quartets, Op. 76/1-6 / Doric String Quartet
Arturo O'Farrill Sextet/Arturo O'Farrill: Boss Level
Willem Jeths (b.1959): Symphony No. 1; Recorder Concerto / Karin Strobos, mezzo-soprano; Erik Bosgraaf, recorder; Netherlands Radio PO, Edo de Waart
Sergei Taneyev (1856-1915): String Quintet No. 1; Alexander Glazunov (1865-1936): String Quintet / Gringolts Quartet; Christian Poltéra, cello
Viri Galilaei: Favourite Anthems from Merton - works by Tallis, Elgar, Morley, Rutter, Parry, Byrd, Quilter, Finzi et al. / Choir of Merton College, Oxford; Peter Shepherd, organ
J.S. Bach: Psalm 51 BWV 1083 (after Pergolesi's Stabat Mater); Vivaldi: Nisi Dominus RV 608 / Céline Scheen, soprano; Damien Guillon, countertenor; Le Banquet Céleste
Marc-Antoine Charpentier: Stances du Cid - Airs de Cour, plus works by Michel Lambert (1610-1696), Jacques Morel (fl.1700-1749); Couperin / Cyril Auvity, tenor; L'Yriade