1 800 222 6872

The Menuhin Century: The Virtuoso & His Landmark Recordings - Works by Various composers / Yehudi Menuhin, violin

Album Summary

>Word, Spoken : Yehudi Menuhin in his own words
>Bazzini, Antonio : La ronde des lutins, Op. 25
>Kreisler, Fritz : Slavonic Dance no 1 for violin & piano in G minor (transcription of Dvorák's Slavonic Dance no 2,
>Joachim, Joseph : Transcription of Brahms's Hungarian Dance no 1 in G minor for violin & piano
>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in F minor, WoO 1/4
>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in D flat major, WoO 1/6
>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in A major, WoO 1/7
>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in F sharp minor, WoO 1/17
>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in A minor, WoO 1/11
>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in D minor, WoO 1/12
>Debussy, Claude : La fille aux cheveux de lin
>Ravel, Maurice : Pièce en forme de Habañera
>Ravel, Maurice : Tzigane
>Heifetz, Jascha : Hora staccato (after Grigoras Dinicu)
>Novácek, Ottokar : Perpetuum mobile, concert caprice for violin & piano, Op. 5/4
>Moszkowski, Moritz : Guitarre, Op. 45 no 2
>Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai : The Tsar's Bride
>Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai : Flight of the Bumblebee
>Wieniawski, Henryk : Souvenir de Moscou, deux airs russes, for violin & orchestra, Op. 6
>Szymanowski, Karol : Nocturne and Tarantella, Op. 28
>Sarasate, Pablo de : Caprice Basque
>Sarasate, Pablo de : Malagueña y Habanera, for violin & piano, Op. 21 (Danzas Españolas Nos. 1 & 2)
>Sarasate, Pablo de : Romanza andaluza y jota navarra, for violin & piano, Op. 22 (Danzas Españolas Nos. 3 & 4)
>Sarasate, Pablo de : Danzas españolas Op. 23
>Kreisler, Fritz : Caprice Viennois
>Kreisler, Fritz : Tambourin Chinois
>Kreisler, Fritz : Schön Rosmarin, for violin & piano
>Kreisler, Fritz : Praeludium and Allegro in the style of Pugnani
>Kreisler, Fritz : La chasse in the Style of Cartier, for violin & piano
>Kreisler, Fritz : Sicilienne and Rigaudon in the style of Francoeur
>Kreisler, Fritz : Recitativo and Scherzo-Caprice for Violin solo, Op. 6
>Kreisler, Fritz : Danse Espagnole for violin & piano (transcription of Granados's Andaluza, Op. 37/5)
>Kreisler, Fritz : Danse Espagnol
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento no 17 in D, K 334
>Schubert, Franz : Ave Maria
>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto for Violin no 1 in D major, Op. 6
>Paganini, Niccolò : Introduction and Variations on "Dal tuo stellato soglio" from Rossini's "Mosè", for violin & guitar
>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto for Violin no 2 in B minor, Op. 7 "La Campanella"
>Paganini, Niccolò : Moto perpetuo for Violin and Orchestra in C major, Op. 11
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in G minor (Lento), Op. 1/6, MS 25/6
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E major ("The Hunt"), Op. 1/9, MS 25/9
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprices (24) for Violin solo, Op. 1
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in D major (Allegretto), Op. 1/20, MS 25/20
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E flat major (Posato), Op. 1/23, MS 25/23
>Prokofiev, Sergey : Sonata for violin & piano no 1 in F minor, Op. 80
>Schubert, Franz : Fantasia for violin & piano in C major ("Sei mir gegrüsst!"), D. 934 (Op. posth. 159)
>Boulanger, Lili : Morceaux (2), for violin & piano
>Boulanger, Lili : D'un matin de printemps, for violin (or flute) & piano (or orchestra)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 1 in D major, Op. 12 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 12
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 3 in E flat major, Op. 12 no 3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 6 in A major, Op. 30/1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 7 in C minor ("Eroica"), Op. 30/2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 8 in G major, Op. 30 no 3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 10 in G major, Op. 96
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 4 in A minor, Op. 23
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 5 in F major, Op. 24 "Spring"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 9 in A major, Op. 47 "Kreutzer"
>Berlioz, Hector : Harold in Italy for viola and orchestra, Op. 16
>Berlioz, Hector : Rêverie et caprice for Violin and Orchestra, Op. 8
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake, Op. 20
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Sleeping Beauty, Op. 66
>Brahms, Johannes : Sextet for Strings no 1 in B flat major, Op. 18
>Brahms, Johannes : Sextet for Strings no 2 in G major, Op. 36
>Bartók, Béla : Concerto for Violin no 1, Sz 36
>Bartók, Béla : Concerto for Viola, Sz 120
>Bartók, Béla : Sorrow (Bánkódás), duo for 2 violins (44 Duos Vol. 3/28), Sz. 98/28, BB 104/28
>Bartók, Béla : New Year's Greeting 4 (Ujévköszönto IV), duo for 2 violins (44 Duos Vol. 3/31), Sz. 98/31, BB 104/31
>Bartók, Béla : Harvest Song (Aratáskor), duo for 2 violins (44 Duos Vol. 3/33), Sz. 98/33, BB 104/33
>Bartók, Béla : Bagpipes (Szól a duda), duo for 2 violins (44 Duos Vol. 3/36a), Sz. 98/36a, BB 104/36a
>Bartók, Béla : Duos (44) for 2 violins, Volumes 1-4, Sz. 98
>Bartók, Béla : Rhapsody for Violin and Orchestra no 1, Sz 87
>Bartók, Béla : Rhapsody for Violin and Orchestra no 2, Sz 90
>Berg, Alban : Concerto for Violin
>Poulenc, Francis : Sonata for violin & piano, FP 119
>Debussy, Claude : Sonata for Violin and Piano in G minor
>Debussy, Claude : Sonata for Flute, Viola and Harp
>Handel, George Frideric : Serse (Xerxes), HWV 40
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Six Songs, Op. 4
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata "Also hat Gott die Welt geliebt", BWV 68
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata "Mein Herze schwimmt im Blut", BWV 199
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Polly Stewart, folk song for voice & piano trio, WoO 156/7
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : The Sweetest Lad Was Jamie, folk song for voice & piano trio, Op. 108/5
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Faithfu' Johnie, folk song for voice & piano trio, Op. 108/20
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Cease Your Funning, folk song for voice & piano trio, WoO 156/5
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bonny Laddie, Highland Laddie, folk song for voice & piano trio, Op. 108/7
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : The Parting Kiss, folk song for voice & piano trio, WoO 155/25
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Good Night, folk song for voice & piano trio, WoO 155/26
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : The Return to Ulster, folk song for voice & piano trio, WoO 152/1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Once More I Hail Thee, folk song for voice & piano trio, WoO 152/3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : The Morning Air Plays on my Face, folk song for voice & piano trio, WoO 152/4
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : The Soldier's Dream, folk song for voice & piano trio, WoO 152/9
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Oh Harp of Erin, folk song for voice & piano trio, WoO 154/2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : The Pulse of an Irishman Ever Beats Quicker, for voice & piano trio, WoO 154/4
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sunset, folk song for voice & piano trio, Op. 108/2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Oh! Sweet Were the Hours, folk song for voice & piano trio, Op. 108/3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Oh, Had My Fate Been Join'd With Thine, folk song for voice & piano trio, Op. 108/12
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Come Fill, My Good Fellow, folk song for voice & piano trio, Op. 108/13
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Could This Ill World Have Been Contriv'd, folk song for voice & piano trio, Op. 108/16
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : La gondoletta, song for voice & piano trio, WoO 157/12
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano in D major, Op. 61a
Performers Conductors Ensemble
  • >
Composers

Notes & Reviews:

As a musician, as a man of ideals, and as a true world citizen, Yehudi Menuhin made an extraordinary mark on his era. The Menuhin Century commemorates the 100th anniversary of his birth on 22 April 1916. Offering both dazzling showpieces and major concertos and sonatas, The Virtuoso and his Landmark Recordings reveals as much about Menuhin's technical brilliance as about his depth as an interpreter. CDs1-3: The young Menuhin makes light work of Paganini, Sarasate and Kreisler. CD4: An outstanding recording of Prokofiev's Sonata No.1. CDs 5-7: Menuhin's first complete Beethoven Violin Sonatas, with Louis Kentner. CDs 8-11: Timeless Menuhin recordings - Brahms Sextets with Aronowitz et al; Bartók Concertos with Dorati; Berg's concerto 'To the memory of an Angel' with Boulez CD12: His last recording as a violinist (Beethoven Sonata No.6 with his son, Jeremy) and Menuhin's very last recording, made in January 1999, six weeks before his death: Beethoven's '6th' Piano Concerto (a transcription of the violin concerto) with François-René Duchâble. This recording ended an unparalleled collaboration of exactly 70 years between Menuhin and his label.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Abbey Road Studios, London (01/03/1955); Abbey Road, London (01/03/1955); Kingsway Hall, London (01/03/1955); Salle Wagram, Paris (01/03/1955); Siemensvilla, Berlin (01/03/1955); Studio Albert, Paris (01/03/1955); Studio C, Queen's Small Hall, London, England (01/03/1955); Studio No. 1, Abbey Road, London (01/03/1955); Studio No. 3, Abbey Road, London (01/03/1955); Temple Church, London (01/03/1955); Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio, Polish Radio, Warsaw (01/03/1955); Abbey Road Studios, London (01/11/1999-01/12/1999); Abbey Road, London (01/11/1999-01/12/1999); Kingsway Hall, London (01/11/1999-01/12/1999); Salle Wagram, Paris (01/11/1999-01/12/1999); Siemensvilla, Berlin (01/11/1999-01/12/1999); Studio Albert, Paris (01/11/1999-01/12/1999); Studio C, Queen's Small Hall, London, England (01/11/1999-01/12/1999); Studio No. 1, Abbey Road, London (01/11/1999-01/12/1999); Studio No. 3, Abbey Road, London (01/11/1999-01/12/1999); Temple Church, London (01/11/1999-01/12/1999); Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio, Polish Radio, Warsaw (01/11/1999-01/12/1999); Abbey Road Studios, London (01/18/1983-01/20/1983); Abbey Road, London (01/18/1983-01/20/1983); Kingsway Hall, London (01/18/1983-01/20/1983); Salle Wagram, Paris (01/18/1983-01/20/1983); Siemensvilla, Berlin (01/18/1983-01/20/1983); Studio Albert, Paris (01/18/1983-01/20/1983); Studio C, Queen's Small Hall, London, England (01/18/1983-01/20/1983); Studio No. 1, Abbey Road, London (01/18/1983-01/20/1983); Studio No. 3, Abbey Road, London (01/18/1983-01/20/1983); Temple Church, London (01/18/1983-01/20/1983); Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio, Polish Radio, Warsaw (01/18/1983-01/20/1983); Abbey Road Studios, London (01/21/1936); Abbey Road, London (01/21/1936); Kingsway Hall, London (01/21/1936); Salle Wagram, Paris (01/21/1936); Siemensvilla, Berlin (01/21/1936); Studio Albert, Paris (01/21/1936); Studio C, Queen's Small Hall, London, England (01/21/1936); Studio No. 1, Abbey Road, London (01/21/1936); Studio No. 3, Abbey Road, London (01/21/1936); Temple Church, London (01/21/1936); Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio, Polish Radio, Warsaw (01/21/1936); Abbey Road Studios, London (01/21/1936/02/03/1936); Abbey Road, London (01/21/1936/02/03/1936); Kingsway Hall, London (01/21/1936/02/03/1936); Salle Wagram, Paris (01/21/1936/02/03/1936); Siemensvilla, Berlin (01/21/1936/02/03/1936); Studio Albert, Paris (01/21/1936/02/03/1936); Studio C, Queen's Small Hall, London, England (01/21/1936/02/03/1936); Studio No. 1, Abbey Road, London (01/21/1936/02/03/1936); Studio No. 3, Abbey Road, London (01/21/1936/02/03/1936); Temple Church, London (01/21/1936/02/03/1936); Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio, Polish Radio, Warsaw (01/21/1936/02/03/1936); Abbey Road Studios, London (02/08/1968-02/09/1968); Abbey Road, London (02/08/1968-02/09/1968); Kingsway Hall, London (02/08/1968-02/09/1968); Salle Wagram, Paris (02/08/1968-02/09/1968); Siemensvilla, Berlin (02/08/1968-02/09/1968); Studio Albert, Paris (02/08/1968-02/09/1968); Studio C, Queen's Small Hall, London, England (02/08/1968-02/09/1968); Studio No. 1, Abbey Road, London (02/08/1968-02/09/1968); Studio No. 3, Abbey Road, London (02/08/1968-02/09/1968); Temple Church, London (02/08/1968-02/09/1968); Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio, Polish Radio, Warsaw (02/08/1968-02/09/1968); Abbey Road Studios, London (02/16/1952); Abbey Road, London (02/16/1952); Kingsway Hall, London (02/16/1952); Salle Wagram, Paris (02/16/1952); Siemensvilla, Berlin (02/16/1952); Studio Albert, Paris (02/16/1952); Studio C, Queen's Small Hall, London, England (02/16/1952); Studio No. 1, Abbey Road, London (02/16/1952); Studio No. 3, Abbey Road, London (02/16/1952); Temple Church, London (02/16/1952); Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio, Polish Radio, Warsaw (02/16/1952); Abbey Road Studios, London (02/22/1936); Abbey Road, London (02/22/1936); Kingsway Hall, London (02/22/1936); Salle Wagram, Paris (02/22/1936); Siemensvilla, Berlin (02/22/1936); Studio Albert, Paris (02/22/1936); Studio C, Queen's Small Hall, London, England (02/22/1936); Studio No. 1, Abbey Road, London (02/22/1936); Studio No. 3, Abbey Road, London (02/22/1936); Temple Church, London (02/22/1936); Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio, Polish Radio, Warsaw (02/22/1936); Abbey Road Studios, London (02/24/1964); Abbey Road, London (02/24/1964); Kingsway Hall, London (02/24/1964); Salle Wagram, Paris (02/24/1964); Siemensvilla, Berlin (02/24/1964); Studio Albert, Paris (02/24/1964); Studio C, Queen's Small Hall, London, England (02/24/1964); Studio No. 1, Abbey Road, London (02/24/1964); Studio No. 3, Abbey Road, London (02/24/1964); Temple Church, London (02/24/1964); Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio, Polish Radio, Warsaw (02/24/1964).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Word, Spoken : Yehudi Menuhin in his own words
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Bazzini, Antonio : La ronde des lutins, Op. 25
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1852

>Kreisler, Fritz : Slavonic Dance no 1 for violin & piano in G minor (transcription of Dvorák's Slavonic Dance no 2,
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: Czechoslovakia.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Joachim, Joseph : Transcription of Brahms's Hungarian Dance no 1 in G minor for violin & piano
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in F minor, WoO 1/4
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1858-1868

>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in D flat major, WoO 1/6
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1858-1868

>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in A major, WoO 1/7
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1858-1868

>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in F sharp minor, WoO 1/17
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1879

>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in A minor, WoO 1/11
  • Performers: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Ferguson Webster (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1879

>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in D minor, WoO 1/12
  • Performers: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Ferguson Webster (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1879

>Debussy, Claude : La fille aux cheveux de lin
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1910

>Ravel, Maurice : Pièce en forme de Habañera
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1907

>Ravel, Maurice : Tzigane
  • Performers: Artur Balsam (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Studio Albert, Paris (05/20/1932/05/23/1932)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1922-1924

>Heifetz, Jascha : Hora staccato (after Grigoras Dinicu)
  • Performers: Hendrick Endt (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: Lithuania.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Novácek, Ottokar : Perpetuum mobile, concert caprice for violin & piano, Op. 5/4
  • Performers: Hubert Giesen (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Moszkowski, Moritz : Guitarre, Op. 45 no 2
  • Performers: Artur Balsam (Piano); Hubert Giesen (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: Circa 1890.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: circa 1890

>Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai : The Tsar's Bride :: The Song of the Bride
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1898

>Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai : Flight of the Bumblebee
  • Performers: Artur Balsam (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Wieniawski, Henryk : Souvenir de Moscou, deux airs russes, for violin & orchestra, Op. 6
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1852.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1852

>Szymanowski, Karol : Nocturne and Tarantella, Op. 28
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1915

>Sarasate, Pablo de : Caprice Basque
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1881

>Sarasate, Pablo de : Malagueña y Habanera, for violin & piano, Op. 21 (Danzas Españolas Nos. 1 & 2)
  • Performers: Hendrick Endt (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Studio Albert, Paris (03/14/1939); Studio No. 3, Abbey Road, London (03/14/1939); Studio Albert, Paris (12/21/1935); Studio No. 3, Abbey Road, London (12/21/1935)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1878

>Sarasate, Pablo de : Romanza andaluza y jota navarra, for violin & piano, Op. 22 (Danzas Españolas Nos. 3 & 4) :: Romanza a
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 18th Century

>Sarasate, Pablo de : Danzas españolas Op. 23 :: no 2 "Zapateado"
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1880

>Kreisler, Fritz : Caprice Viennois
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1910

>Kreisler, Fritz : Tambourin Chinois
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: circa 1905

>Kreisler, Fritz : Schön Rosmarin, for violin & piano
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: by 1910

>Kreisler, Fritz : Praeludium and Allegro in the style of Pugnani
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1910

>Kreisler, Fritz : La chasse in the Style of Cartier, for violin & piano
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: by 1910

>Kreisler, Fritz : Sicilienne and Rigaudon in the style of Francoeur
  • Performers: Artur Balsam (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: Circa 1905.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: circa 1905

>Kreisler, Fritz : Recitativo and Scherzo-Caprice for Violin solo, Op. 6
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: by 1911

>Kreisler, Fritz : Danse Espagnole for violin & piano (transcription of Granados's Andaluza, Op. 37/5)
  • Performers: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Ferguson Webster (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Kreisler, Fritz : Danse Espagnol
  • Performers: Artur Balsam (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento no 17 in D, K 334 :: III. Menuetto - Trio
  • Performers: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Gerald Moore (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1779.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1779

>Schubert, Franz : Ave Maria
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1825

>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto for Violin no 1 in D major, Op. 6
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Conductor: Pierre Monteux
  • Notes: Studio Albert, Paris (05/18/1934-05/19/1934)
  • Running Time: 36 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1815-1816

>Paganini, Niccolò : Introduction and Variations on "Dal tuo stellato soglio" from Rossini's "Mosè", for violin & guitar
  • Performers: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Ferguson Webster (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1819

>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto for Violin no 2 in B minor, Op. 7 "La Campanella"
  • Performers: Hubert Giesen (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1826

>Paganini, Niccolò : Moto perpetuo for Violin and Orchestra in C major, Op. 11
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in G minor (Lento), Op. 1/6, MS 25/6
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Studio No. 3, Abbey Road, London (11/26/1955/03/09/1957)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E major ("The Hunt"), Op. 1/9, MS 25/9
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Studio Albert, Paris (01/21/1936/02/03/1936)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprices (24) for Violin solo, Op. 1
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Studio Albert, Paris (01/21/1936/02/03/1936)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in D major (Allegretto), Op. 1/20, MS 25/20
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Studio Albert, Paris (01/21/1936/02/03/1936)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E flat major (Posato), Op. 1/23, MS 25/23
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Studio Albert, Paris (01/21/1936/02/03/1936)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprices (24) for Violin solo, Op. 1
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Studio Albert, Paris (05/20/1932/05/23/1932)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Prokofiev, Sergey : Sonata for violin & piano no 1 in F minor, Op. 80
  • Performers: Marcel Gazelle (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Studio No. 3, Abbey Road, London (01/30/1948/10/01/1948)
  • Running Time: 26 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1938-1946

>Schubert, Franz : Fantasia for violin & piano in C major ("Sei mir gegrüsst!"), D. 934 (Op. posth. 159)
  • Performers: Louis Kentner (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Studio No. 1, Abbey Road, London (04/22/1958-04/23/1958)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 12/1827

>Boulanger, Lili : Morceaux (2), for violin & piano
  • Performers: Clifford Curzon (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Boulanger, Lili : D'un matin de printemps, for violin (or flute) & piano (or orchestra)
  • Performers: Clifford Curzon (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1918

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 1 in D major, Op. 12 no 1
  • Performers: Louis Kentner (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1797-98.
  • Running Time: 19 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 12
  • Performers: Louis Kentner (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Studio No. 1, Abbey Road, London (12/11/1954/12/13/1954)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 3 in E flat major, Op. 12 no 3
  • Performers: Louis Kentner (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1797-98.
  • Running Time: 18 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 6 in A major, Op. 30/1
  • Performers: Louis Kentner (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1801-02.
  • Running Time: 47 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801-1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 7 in C minor ("Eroica"), Op. 30/2
  • Performers: Louis Kentner (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 27 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801-1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 8 in G major, Op. 30 no 3
  • Performers: Louis Kentner (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1801-02.
  • Running Time: 17 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801-1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 10 in G major, Op. 96
  • Performers: Louis Kentner (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Studio No. 3, Abbey Road, London (10/09/1953-10/10/1953)
  • Running Time: 29 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1812

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 4 in A minor, Op. 23
  • Performers: Louis Kentner (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Studio No. 1, Abbey Road, London, England (12/11/1954/12/13/1953)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 5 in F major, Op. 24 "Spring"
  • Performers: Louis Kentner (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800-1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 9 in A major, Op. 47 "Kreutzer"
  • Performers: Louis Kentner (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Studio No. 3, Abbey Road, London (09/16/1953-09/17/1953)
  • Running Time: 34 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802-1803

>Berlioz, Hector : Harold in Italy for viola and orchestra, Op. 16
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Viola)
  • Conductor: Colin Davis
  • Notes: Kingsway Hall, London (1962-10-16&1962-10-22_1962-)
  • Running Time: 44 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 07/1834

>Berlioz, Hector : Rêverie et caprice for Violin and Orchestra, Op. 8
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Conductor: John Pritchard
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 03/1841

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake, Op. 20 :: Act I
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Conductor: Efrem Kurtz
  • Notes: Kingsway Hall, London (04/30/1958); Abbey Road Studios, London (04/30/1958); Kingsway Hall, London (1958-03-12&1958-03-14&1958-); Abbey Road Studios, London (1958-03-12&1958-03-14&1958-)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Ballet
  • Written: 1875-1876

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake, Op. 20 :: Act I
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Conductor: Efrem Kurtz
  • Notes: Kingsway Hall, London (04/30/1958); Abbey Road Studios, London (04/30/1958); Kingsway Hall, London (1958-03-12&1958-03-14&1958-); Abbey Road Studios, London (1958-03-12&1958-03-14&1958-)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Ballet
  • Written: 1875-1876

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake, Op. 20 :: Avt III
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Conductor: Efrem Kurtz
  • Notes: Kingsway Hall, London (04/30/1958); Abbey Road Studios, London (04/30/1958); Kingsway Hall, London (1958-03-12&1958-03-14&1958-); Abbey Road Studios, London (1958-03-12&1958-03-14&1958-)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Ballet
  • Written: 1875-1876

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Sleeping Beauty, Op. 66 :: Act I
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Conductor: Efrem Kurtz
  • Notes: Kingsway Hall, London (04/22/1959-04/25/1959)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Ballet
  • Written: 1888-1889

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Sleeping Beauty, Op. 66 :: Act III
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Conductor: Efrem Kurtz
  • Notes: Kingsway Hall, London (04/22/1959-04/25/1959)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Ballet
  • Written: 1888-1889

>Brahms, Johannes : Sextet for Strings no 1 in B flat major, Op. 18
  • Performers: Cecil Aronowitz (Viola); Maurice Gendron (Cello); Robert Masters (Violin); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Derek Simpson (Cello); Ernst Wallfisch (Viola)
  • Notes: Abbey Road Studios, London (09/01/1963-09/02/1963)
  • Running Time: 37 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1860

>Brahms, Johannes : Sextet for Strings no 2 in G major, Op. 36
  • Performers: Cecil Aronowitz (Viola); Maurice Gendron (Cello); Robert Masters (Violin); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Derek Simpson (Cello); Ernst Wallfisch (Viola)
  • Notes: Abbey Road Studios, London (1964-12-20_1964-12-21&1964-)
  • Running Time: 37 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1864-1865

>Bartók, Béla : Concerto for Violin no 1, Sz 36
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Conductor: Antal Dorati
  • Running Time: 21 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1907-1908

>Bartók, Béla : Concerto for Viola, Sz 120
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Viola)
  • Conductor: Antal Dorati
  • Running Time: 21 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1945

>Bartók, Béla : Sorrow (Bánkódás), duo for 2 violins (44 Duos Vol. 3/28), Sz. 98/28, BB 104/28
  • Performers: Neil Gotkovsky (Violin); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1931

>Bartók, Béla : New Year's Greeting 4 (Ujévköszönto IV), duo for 2 violins (44 Duos Vol. 3/31), Sz. 98/31, BB 104/31
  • Performers: Neil Gotkovsky (Violin); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1931

>Bartók, Béla : Harvest Song (Aratáskor), duo for 2 violins (44 Duos Vol. 3/33), Sz. 98/33, BB 104/33
  • Performers: Neil Gotkovsky (Violin); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1931

>Bartók, Béla : Bagpipes (Szól a duda), duo for 2 violins (44 Duos Vol. 3/36a), Sz. 98/36a, BB 104/36a
  • Performers: Neil Gotkovsky (Violin); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1931

>Bartók, Béla : Duos (44) for 2 violins, Volumes 1-4, Sz. 98 :: Scherzo, Sz. 98/41
  • Performers: Neil Gotkovsky (Violin); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1931

>Bartók, Béla : Duos (44) for 2 violins, Volumes 1-4, Sz. 98
  • Performers: Neil Gotkovsky (Violin); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1931.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1931

>Bartók, Béla : Rhapsody for Violin and Orchestra no 1, Sz 87
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Conductor: Pierre Boulez
  • Notes: Studio No. 1, Abbey Road, London (02/08/1968-02/09/1968)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1928

>Bartók, Béla : Rhapsody for Violin and Orchestra no 2, Sz 90
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Conductor: Pierre Boulez
  • Notes: Studio No. 1, Abbey Road, London (02/08/1968-02/09/1968)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1928

>Berg, Alban : Concerto for Violin
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Conductor: Pierre Boulez
  • Notes: Studio No. 1, Abbey Road, London (02/08/1968-02/09/1968)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1935

>Poulenc, Francis : Sonata for violin & piano, FP 119
  • Performers: Jacques Février (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Salle Wagram, Paris (11/22/1971/11/25/1971)
  • Running Time: 18 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1942-1943

>Debussy, Claude : Sonata for Violin and Piano in G minor
  • Performers: Jacques Février (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Salle Wagram, Paris (09/11/1974-09/12/1974)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1916-1917

>Debussy, Claude : Sonata for Flute, Viola and Harp
  • Performers: Michel Debost (Flute); Lily Laskine (Harp); Yehudi Menuhin (Viola)
  • Notes: Salle Wagram, Paris (09/11/1974-09/12/1974)
  • Running Time: 18 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1915

>Handel, George Frideric : Serse (Xerxes), HWV 40 :: Act I
  • Performers: Carroll Hollister (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Robert Merrill
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Six Songs, Op. 4 :: no 3
  • Performers: Carroll Hollister (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Robert Merrill
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata "Also hat Gott die Welt geliebt", BWV 68 :: Aria
  • Performers: Victoria de los Angeles (Soprano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Evelyn Rothwell (Oboe)
  • Conductor: Yehudi Menuhin
  • Notes: Temple Church, London (06/15/1964-06/18/1964)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 05/21/1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata "Mein Herze schwimmt im Blut", BWV 199 :: Choral
  • Performers: Victoria de los Angeles (Soprano); Yehudi Menuhin (Viola); George Thalben-Ball (Organ)
  • Notes: Temple Church, London (06/15/1964-06/18/1964)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 08/12/1714

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Polly Stewart, folk song for voice & piano trio, WoO 156/7
  • Performers: Janet Baker (Mezzo-soprano); George Malcolm (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Ross Pople (Cello)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1818

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : The Sweetest Lad Was Jamie, folk song for voice & piano trio, Op. 108/5
  • Performers: Janet Baker (Mezzo-soprano); George Malcolm (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Ross Pople (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1815

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Faithfu' Johnie, folk song for voice & piano trio, Op. 108/20
  • Performers: Janet Baker (Mezzo-soprano); George Malcolm (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Ross Pople (Cello)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1818

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Cease Your Funning, folk song for voice & piano trio, WoO 156/5
  • Performers: Janet Baker (Mezzo-soprano); George Malcolm (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Ross Pople (Cello)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1817.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1817

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bonny Laddie, Highland Laddie, folk song for voice & piano trio, Op. 108/7
  • Performers: Janet Baker (Mezzo-soprano); George Malcolm (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Ross Pople (Cello)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1818

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : The Parting Kiss, folk song for voice & piano trio, WoO 155/25
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau; Hartmut Höll (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Heinrich Schiff (Cello)
  • Notes: Siemensvilla, Berlin (01/18/1983-01/20/1983)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 07/1810

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Good Night, folk song for voice & piano trio, WoO 155/26
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau; Hartmut Höll (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Heinrich Schiff (Cello)
  • Notes: Siemensvilla, Berlin (01/18/1983-01/20/1983)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 07/1810

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : The Return to Ulster, folk song for voice & piano trio, WoO 152/1
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau; Hartmut Höll (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Heinrich Schiff (Cello)
  • Notes: Siemensvilla, Berlin (01/18/1983-01/20/1983)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1810

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Once More I Hail Thee, folk song for voice & piano trio, WoO 152/3
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau; Hartmut Höll (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Heinrich Schiff (Cello)
  • Notes: Siemensvilla, Berlin (01/18/1983-01/20/1983)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1814

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : The Morning Air Plays on my Face, folk song for voice & piano trio, WoO 152/4
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau; Hartmut Höll (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Heinrich Schiff (Cello)
  • Notes: Siemensvilla, Berlin (01/18/1983-01/20/1983)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1810

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : The Soldier's Dream, folk song for voice & piano trio, WoO 152/9
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau; Hartmut Höll (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Heinrich Schiff (Cello)
  • Notes: Siemensvilla, Berlin (01/18/1983-01/20/1983)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1810

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Oh Harp of Erin, folk song for voice & piano trio, WoO 154/2
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau; Hartmut Höll (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Heinrich Schiff (Cello)
  • Notes: Siemensvilla, Berlin (01/18/1983-01/20/1983)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1813

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : The Pulse of an Irishman Ever Beats Quicker, for voice & piano trio, WoO 154/4
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau; Hartmut Höll (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Heinrich Schiff (Cello)
  • Notes: Siemensvilla, Berlin (01/18/1983-01/20/1983)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1813

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sunset, folk song for voice & piano trio, Op. 108/2
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau; Hartmut Höll (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Heinrich Schiff (Cello)
  • Notes: Siemensvilla, Berlin (01/18/1983-01/20/1983)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1818

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Oh! Sweet Were the Hours, folk song for voice & piano trio, Op. 108/3
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau; Hartmut Höll (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Heinrich Schiff (Cello)
  • Notes: Siemensvilla, Berlin (01/18/1983-01/20/1983)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1816

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bonny Laddie, Highland Laddie, folk song for voice & piano trio, Op. 108/7
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau; Hartmut Höll (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Heinrich Schiff (Cello)
  • Notes: Siemensvilla, Berlin (01/18/1983-01/20/1983)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1818

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Oh, Had My Fate Been Join'd With Thine, folk song for voice & piano trio, Op. 108/12
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau; Hartmut Höll (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Heinrich Schiff (Cello)
  • Notes: Siemensvilla, Berlin (01/18/1983-01/20/1983)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1816

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Come Fill, My Good Fellow, folk song for voice & piano trio, Op. 108/13
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau; Hartmut Höll (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Heinrich Schiff (Cello)
  • Notes: Siemensvilla, Berlin (01/18/1983-01/20/1983)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1818

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Could This Ill World Have Been Contriv'd, folk song for voice & piano trio, Op. 108/16
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau; Hartmut Höll (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Heinrich Schiff (Cello)
  • Notes: Siemensvilla, Berlin (01/18/1983-01/20/1983)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1815-1816

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Faithfu' Johnie, folk song for voice & piano trio, Op. 108/20
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau; Hartmut Höll (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Heinrich Schiff (Cello)
  • Notes: Siemensvilla, Berlin (01/18/1983-01/20/1983)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1818

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : La gondoletta, song for voice & piano trio, WoO 157/12
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau; Hartmut Höll (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin); Heinrich Schiff (Cello)
  • Notes: Siemensvilla, Berlin (01/18/1983-01/20/1983)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1816

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 6 in A major, Op. 30/1
  • Performers: Jeremy Menuhin (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Studio No. 1, Abbey Road, London (07/08/1988-07/09/1988)
  • Running Time: 47 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801-1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano in D major, Op. 61a
  • Performers: Francois-René Duchable (Piano); Piotr Kostrzewa (Timpani); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Conductor: Yehudi Menuhin
  • Notes: Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio, Polish Radio, Warsaw, Poland (01/11/1999-01/12/1999)
  • Running Time: 45 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1807-1809