1 800 222 6872

Niccolo Paganinni: 24 Caprices for Solo Violin Opus. 1 / Kinga Augustyn, violin

Album Summary

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E major (Andante), Op. 1/1, MS 25/1
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in B minor (Moderato), Op. 1/2, MS 25/2
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E minor (Sostenuto-Presto-Sostenuto), Op. 1/3, MS 25/3
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in C minor (Maestoso), Op. 1/4, MS 25/4
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprices (24) for Violin solo, Op. 1
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in G minor (Lento), Op. 1/6, MS 25/6
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in A minor (Posato), Op. 1/7, MS 25/7
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E flat major (Maestoso), Op. 1/8, MS 25/8
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E major ("The Hunt"), Op. 1/9, MS 25/9
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in G minor (Vivace), Op. 1/10, MS 25/10
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in A flat major (Allegro), Op. 1/12, MS 25/12
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E flat major (Moderato), Op. 1/14, MS 25/14
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E minor (Posato), Op. 1/15, MS 25/15
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in G minor (Presto), Op. 1/16, MS 25/16
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in C major (Corrente-Allegro), Op. 1/18, MS 25/18
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E flat major (Lento-Allegro assai), Op. 1/19, MS 25/19
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in D major (Allegretto), Op. 1/20, MS 25/20
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in A major (Amoroso), Op. 1/21, MS 25/21
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in F major (Marcato), Op. 1/22, MS 25/22
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E flat major (Posato), Op. 1/23, MS 25/23
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Super Nova Violinist, Kinga Augustyn brings her special magic and artistry to the fiendishly difficult Paganini's 24 Caprices for Solo Violin, Op 1. An award winning Polish-born and New York City-based violinist, she has been described as "an adventurous performer valuable to New York's scene" (NY Concert Review), "violinist for whom nothing seems too difficult" (Polish Daily News), "stylish and vibrant" (The Strad Magazine), and "beyond amazing, one hell of a violinist!" (The Fanfare Magazine).

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Joseph Patrych Sound Studios in the Bronz.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E major (Andante), Op. 1/1, MS 25/1
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in B minor (Moderato), Op. 1/2, MS 25/2
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E minor (Sostenuto-Presto-Sostenuto), Op. 1/3, MS 25/3
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in C minor (Maestoso), Op. 1/4, MS 25/4
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprices (24) for Violin solo, Op. 1
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in G minor (Lento), Op. 1/6, MS 25/6
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in A minor (Posato), Op. 1/7, MS 25/7
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E flat major (Maestoso), Op. 1/8, MS 25/8
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E major ("The Hunt"), Op. 1/9, MS 25/9
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in G minor (Vivace), Op. 1/10, MS 25/10
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprices (24) for Violin solo, Op. 1
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in A flat major (Allegro), Op. 1/12, MS 25/12
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprices (24) for Violin solo, Op. 1
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E flat major (Moderato), Op. 1/14, MS 25/14
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E minor (Posato), Op. 1/15, MS 25/15
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in G minor (Presto), Op. 1/16, MS 25/16
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E flat major (Moderato), Op. 1/14, MS 25/14
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in C major (Corrente-Allegro), Op. 1/18, MS 25/18
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E flat major (Lento-Allegro assai), Op. 1/19, MS 25/19
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in D major (Allegretto), Op. 1/20, MS 25/20
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in A major (Amoroso), Op. 1/21, MS 25/21
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in F major (Marcato), Op. 1/22, MS 25/22
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E flat major (Posato), Op. 1/23, MS 25/23
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprices (24) for Violin solo, Op. 1
  • Performer: Kinga Augustyn (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817