1 800 222 6872

J.S. Bach: Brandenburg Concertos; Orchestral Suites; Art of the Fugue; Trio Sonatas; Musical Offering; Cello Sonatas; Violin Sonatas / Musica Antiqua Köln, Reinhard Goebel [13CDs]

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F major, BWV 1046
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G major, BWV 1048
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 4 in G major, BWV 1049
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 5 in D major, BWV 1050
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 6 in B flat major, BWV 1051
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Flute, Violin and Harpsichord in A minor, BWV 1044 "Triple Concerto"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 1 in C major, BWV 1066
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Orchestra no 4 in D major, BWV 1069
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Overture for Strings in G minor, BWV 1070
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Musical Offering, BWV 1079
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Art of the Fugue, BWV 1080
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Canon trias harmonica, BWV 1072
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Canon á 4 perpetuus, for 4 unspecified instruments (or keyboard) in A minor, BWV 1073
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Canon á 4, for 4 unspecified instruments (or keyboard) in A minor, BWV 1074
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Canon á 2 perpetuus, for 2 unspecified instruments (or keyboard) in D major, BWV 1075
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Canon triplex á 6, for 4 unspecified instruments (or keyboard) in G major ("Portrait Canon"), BWV 10
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Canone doppio sopr' il soggetto, canon for 3 unspecified instruments (or keyboard) in G major, BWV 1
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Canon concordia discors, for 2 unspecified instruments (or keyboard) in D major, BWV 1086
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Canon super fa mi a 7 post tempus musicum, BWV 1078
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Canons (14) on the Ground from the "Goldberg Variations", BWV 1087
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio Sonata for Flute, Violin and Harpsichord in G major, BWV 1038
>Goldberg, Johann Gottlieb : Sonata for 2 violins & continuo in C major (formerly attirbuted to Bach, BWV 1037)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for 2 flutes & continuo in G major, BWV 1039
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for 2 Violins and Harpsichord in D minor, BWV 1036
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Violin and Harpsichord no 1 in B minor, BWV 1014
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Violin and Harpsichord no 2 in A major, BWV 1015
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Violin and Harpsichord no 3 in E major, BWV 1016
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Violin and Harpsichord no 4 in C minor, BWV 1017
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Violin and Harpsichord no 5 in F minor, BWV 1018
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Violin and Harpsichord no 6 in G major, BWV 1019
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for flute (or violin) & keyboard in G minor (by C.P.E. Bach, not JSB), BWV 1020
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for violin & keyboard in F major (doubtful), BWV 1022
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for violin & keyboard in G minor, BWV 1026
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for violin & keyboard in A major (after S. L. Weiss), BWV 1025
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for violin & continuo in G major, BWV 1021
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for violin & continuo in E minor, BWV 1023
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for violin & continuo in C minor, BWV 1024
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for violin & continuo in A major, BWV Anh. 153
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Viola da Gamba and Harpsichord no 1 in G major, BWV 1027
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Viola da Gamba and Harpsichord no 2 in D major, BWV 1028
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Viola da Gamba and Harpsichord no 3 in G minor, BWV 1029
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for violin & keyboard no 6 in G major (variant), BWV 1019a
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for flute & keyboard in C major, BWV 1033
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for flute & continuo in E minor, BWV 1034
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Basso Continuo in E major, BWV 1035
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Flute solo in A minor, BWV 1013
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord in B minor, BWV 1030
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord in E flat major, BWV 1031
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord in A major, BWV 1032
>Word, Spoken : Reinhard Goebel im Gespräch
>Gilles, Jean : Messe des Morts
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Konzert für 2 Cembali, Streicher und Continuo c-moll BWV 1060
>Mancini, Francesco : Sonate für Blockflöte e-moll
>Machaut, Guillaume de : Lasse, comme oublieray. Se j'aim mon loyal ami. Pour quoy me bat mes maris
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Konzert G-dur RV 102
>Blamon, François Collin de : Didon - Kantate
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Oboenkonzert C-dur KV 314
>Purcell, Henry : Hail, Bright Cecilia! Z. 328 Ode For St. Cecilia's Day
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Sorrow, stay, lend true repentant tears, for 2 voices & lute (Second Book of Songs)
>Ockeghem, Johannes : Petite camusette
>Handel, George Frideric : Wassermusik Suiten 2 & 3 HWV 348
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composers

Notes & Reviews:

As director of Musica Antiqua K÷ln, Reinhard Goebel was constantly on the lookout for musical treasures from the Baroque. In Dresden and Leipzig after the Berlin Wall fell in 1989, Goebel secured access to original manuscripts which allowed him and his Musica Antiqua K÷ln to record some of the most insightful Bach albums in DG's history. This 13CD box presents Goebel's finest J.S. Bach recordings for DG including The Brandenburg Concertos, Orchestral Suites and Chamber Works.


Works:

Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F major, BWV 1046 by Johann Sebastian Bach
Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
Orchestra/Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Cologne
Period: Baroque
Written: 1717; ?C÷then, Germany

Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047 by Johann Sebastian Bach
Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
Orchestra/Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Cologne
Period: Baroque
Written: 1717-1718; ?C÷then, Germany

Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G major, BWV 1048 by Johann Sebastian Bach
Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
Orchestra/Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Cologne
Period: Baroque
Written: 1711-1713; ?Weimar, Germany

Brandenburg Concerto no 4 in G major, BWV 1049 by Johann Sebastian Bach
Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
Orchestra/Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Cologne
Period: Baroque
Written: circa 1720; ?C÷then, Germany

Brandenburg Concerto no 5 in D major, BWV 1050 by Johann Sebastian Bach
Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
Orchestra/Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Cologne
Period: Baroque
Written: 1720-1721; ?C÷then, Germany

Brandenburg Concerto no 6 in B flat major, BWV 1051 by Johann Sebastian Bach
Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
Orchestra/Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Cologne
Period: Baroque
Written: 1708-1710; ?Weimar, Germany

Suite for Orchestra no 1 in C major, BWV 1066 by Johann Sebastian Bach
Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
Orchestra/Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Cologne
Period: Baroque
Written: circa 1717-1723; C÷then, Germany

Suite for Orchestra no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067 by Johann Sebastian Bach
Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
Orchestra/Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Cologne
Period: Baroque
Written: 1738-1739; Leipzig, Germany

Suite for Orchestra no 3 in D major, BWV 1068 by Johann Sebastian Bach
Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
Orchestra/Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Cologne
Period: Baroque
Written: circa 1729-1731; Leipzig, Germany

Suite for Orchestra no 4 in D major, BWV 1069 by Johann Sebastian Bach
Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
Orchestra/Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Cologne
Period: Baroque
Written: circa 1729-1731; Leipzig, Germany

Musikalisches Opfer, BWV 1079 by Johann Sebastian Bach
Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
Orchestra/Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Cologne
Period: Baroque
Written: 1747; Leipzig, Germany





Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F major, BWV 1046
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 18 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 11 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G major, BWV 1048
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 9 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 4 in G major, BWV 1049
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 13 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 5 in D major, BWV 1050
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 20 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 6 in B flat major, BWV 1051
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 13 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Flute, Violin and Harpsichord in A minor, BWV 1044 "Triple Concerto"
  • Performers: Reinhard Goebel (Violin); Wilbert Hazelzet (Flute)
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 20 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1729-1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 1 in C major, BWV 1066
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 13 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 19 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 18 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Orchestra no 4 in D major, BWV 1069
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 16 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Overture for Strings in G minor, BWV 1070
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 17 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1753

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Musical Offering, BWV 1079
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 45 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 05/1747-07/1747

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Art of the Fugue, BWV 1080
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 71 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Canon trias harmonica, BWV 1072
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Canon á 4 perpetuus, for 4 unspecified instruments (or keyboard) in A minor, BWV 1073
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 1 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 08/02/1713

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Canon á 4, for 4 unspecified instruments (or keyboard) in A minor, BWV 1074
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1727

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Canon á 2 perpetuus, for 2 unspecified instruments (or keyboard) in D major, BWV 1075
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 01/10/1734

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Canon triplex á 6, for 4 unspecified instruments (or keyboard) in G major ("Portrait Canon"), BWV 10
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1746

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Canone doppio sopr' il soggetto, canon for 3 unspecified instruments (or keyboard) in G major, BWV 1
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 10/15/1747

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Canon concordia discors, for 2 unspecified instruments (or keyboard) in D major, BWV 1086
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 1 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Canon super fa mi a 7 post tempus musicum, BWV 1078
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 03/01/1749

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Canons (14) on the Ground from the "Goldberg Variations", BWV 1087
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 4 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1747-1748

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio Sonata for Flute, Violin and Harpsichord in G major, BWV 1038
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 7 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732-1735

>Goldberg, Johann Gottlieb : Sonata for 2 violins & continuo in C major (formerly attirbuted to Bach, BWV 1037)
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 12 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for 2 flutes & continuo in G major, BWV 1039
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 11 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1736-1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for 2 Violins and Harpsichord in D minor, BWV 1036
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 11 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Violin and Harpsichord no 1 in B minor, BWV 1014
  • Performer: Reinhard Goebel (Violin)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Violin and Harpsichord no 2 in A major, BWV 1015
  • Performer: Reinhard Goebel (Violin)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Violin and Harpsichord no 3 in E major, BWV 1016
  • Performer: Reinhard Goebel (Violin)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Violin and Harpsichord no 4 in C minor, BWV 1017
  • Performer: Reinhard Goebel (Violin)
  • Running Time: 16 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Violin and Harpsichord no 5 in F minor, BWV 1018
  • Performer: Reinhard Goebel (Violin)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Violin and Harpsichord no 6 in G major, BWV 1019
  • Performer: Reinhard Goebel (Violin)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for flute (or violin) & keyboard in G minor (by C.P.E. Bach, not JSB), BWV 1020
  • Performer: Reinhard Goebel (Violin)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1735

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for violin & keyboard in F major (doubtful), BWV 1022
  • Performer: Reinhard Goebel (Violin)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1800

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for violin & keyboard in G minor, BWV 1026
  • Performer: Reinhard Goebel (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1712

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for violin & keyboard in A major (after S. L. Weiss), BWV 1025
  • Performer: Reinhard Goebel (Violin)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for violin & continuo in G major, BWV 1021
  • Performers: Reinhard Goebel (Violin); Jaap ter Linden (Cello)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732-1733

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for violin & continuo in E minor, BWV 1023
  • Performers: Reinhard Goebel (Violin); Jaap ter Linden (Cello)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1714-1717

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for violin & continuo in C minor, BWV 1024
  • Performer: Reinhard Goebel (Violin)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for violin & continuo in A major, BWV Anh. 153
  • Performers: Reinhard Goebel (Violin); Jaap ter Linden (Cello)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1727

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Viola da Gamba and Harpsichord no 1 in G major, BWV 1027
  • Performer: Jaap ter Linden
  • Running Time: 12 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Viola da Gamba and Harpsichord no 2 in D major, BWV 1028
  • Performer: Jaap ter Linden
  • Running Time: 13 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Viola da Gamba and Harpsichord no 3 in G minor, BWV 1029
  • Performer: Jaap ter Linden
  • Running Time: 14 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for violin & keyboard no 6 in G major (variant), BWV 1019a
  • Performer: Reinhard Goebel (Violin)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1727

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for flute & keyboard in C major, BWV 1033
  • Performers: Wilbert Hazelzet (Flute); Jaap ter Linden (Cello)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1736

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for flute & continuo in E minor, BWV 1034
  • Performers: Wilbert Hazelzet (Flute); Jaap ter Linden (Cello)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1724

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Basso Continuo in E major, BWV 1035
  • Performers: Wilbert Hazelzet (Flute); Jaap ter Linden (Cello)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Flute solo in A minor, BWV 1013
  • Performer: Wilbert Hazelzet (Flute)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722-1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord in B minor, BWV 1030
  • Performer: Wilbert Hazelzet (Flute)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1736-1737

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord in E flat major, BWV 1031
  • Performer: Wilbert Hazelzet (Flute)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1734

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord in A major, BWV 1032
  • Performer: Wilbert Hazelzet (Flute)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1736

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047
  • Conductor: Trevor Pinnock
  • Running Time: 11 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Word, Spoken : Reinhard Goebel im Gespräch
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Gilles, Jean : Messe des Morts :: Sanctus
  • Performers: Peter Kooij; Ulrich Studer (Baritone)
  • Conductor: Philippe Herreweghe
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1697-1704

>Word, Spoken : Reinhard Goebel im Gespräch
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Konzert für 2 Cembali, Streicher und Continuo c-moll BWV 1060 :: 3. Allegro
  • Conductor: Trevor Pinnock
  • Running Time: 3 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1736

>Word, Spoken : Reinhard Goebel im Gespräch
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Mancini, Francesco : Sonate für Blockflöte e-moll :: 5. Allegro
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 2 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Word, Spoken : Reinhard Goebel im Gespräch
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Machaut, Guillaume de : Lasse, comme oublieray. Se j'aim mon loyal ami. Pour quoy me bat mes maris
  • Performers: Paul Elliot; Martyn Hill; Geoffrey Shaw (Bass-Baritone)
  • Conductor: David Munrow
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 13th Century

>Word, Spoken : Reinhard Goebel im Gespräch
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Konzert G-dur RV 102 :: 1. Allegro
  • Conductor: Reinhard Goebel
  • Ensemble: Musica Antiqua Köln
  • Running Time: 2 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716

>Word, Spoken : Reinhard Goebel im Gespräch
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Blamon, François Collin de : Didon - Kantate :: Air
  • Performer: Jennifer Smith
  • Conductor: Marc Minkowski
  • Ensemble: Les Musiciens du Louvre - Grenoble
  • Running Time: 3 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1723

>Word, Spoken : Reinhard Goebel im Gespräch
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Oboenkonzert C-dur KV 314 :: 3. Rondo (Allegretto)
  • Performer: Heinz Holliger (Oboe)
  • Conductor: Hans Stadlmair
  • Notes: Composition written: 1777.
  • Running Time: 5 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1777

>Word, Spoken : Reinhard Goebel im Gespräch
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Purcell, Henry : Hail, Bright Cecilia! Z. 328 Ode For St. Cecilia's Day :: The Airy Violin
  • Performer: Julian Podger (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Paul McCreesh
  • Ensemble: Gabrieli Players
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1692

>Word, Spoken : Reinhard Goebel im Gespräch
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Sorrow, stay, lend true repentant tears, for 2 voices & lute (Second Book of Songs)
  • Performer: Nigel Vocal] (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Thomas Binkley
  • Ensemble: Studio der frühen Musik
  • Running Time: 3 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1600

>Word, Spoken : Reinhard Goebel im Gespräch
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Ockeghem, Johannes : Petite camusette
  • Ensemble: Orlando Consort
  • Running Time: 3 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: after 1470

>Word, Spoken : Reinhard Goebel im Gespräch
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Handel, George Frideric : Wassermusik Suiten 2 & 3 HWV 348 :: 6. Bourrée
  • Conductor: Trevor Pinnock
  • Notes: Composition written: 1717.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1717