- Matenme Porque Me Muero $0.99 on iTunes
- Te Estoy Mirando $0.99 on iTunes
- La Negra Tomasa $1.29 on iTunes
- Cuentame Tu Vida $0.99 on iTunes
- Sera Por Eso $0.99 on iTunes
- Viento $0.99 on iTunes
- Nunca Me Voy a Transformar en Ti $0.99 on iTunes
- Perdi Mi Ojo de Venado $0.99 on iTunes
- Amanece $0.99 on iTunes
- La Bestia Humana $0.99 on iTunes
- Nada $0.99 on iTunes
Additional personnel: Gustavo Cerati (guitar); Cachorro Lpez (stick).
Recorded at Polygram Gil, Toussaint, and Gas in Mexico; Panda, Buenos Aries, Argentina.
Influenced by British new wave groups the Cure and the Jesus and Mary Chain, Caifanes' self-titled debut album was at the forefront of the early rock en español scene. Originally released in 1988, the Mexican trio's brand of dark synth pop mixed with Latin American rhythms produced three hit singles, "La Bestia Humana," a cover of Cuban folksinger Guillermo Rodriguez's "La Negra Tomasa," and "Mátenme Porque Me Muero," which was also the name of the album in several countries. ~ Jon O'Brien
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
- De Caifanes a Jaguares (Jaguares)