1 800 222 6872

Johann Vesque von Püttlingen (1803-1883): Songs / Lothar Blum, tenor; Tobias Krampen, piano

Album Summary

>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Frühlingsblüten, song for voice & piano, Op. 46/1
>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Des Waldes Kapellmeister, song for voice & piano, Op. 46/5
>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : An ein junges Mädchen, song for voice & piano, Op. 11/3
>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Im wunderschönen Monat Mai, song for voice & piano, Op. 55/4
>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Die Geisterinsel ("Mein Liebchen, wir sassen beisammen"), for voice & piano
>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Mein Kind, wir waren Kinder, song for voice & piano
>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Abreise, song for voice & piano
>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Eine alte Geschichte, song for voice & piano, Op. 41/1
>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Eisenbahnen, song for voice & piano
>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Neben mir wohnt Don Henriques, for voice & piano (from Die Heimkehr, no 81)
>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Auf den Wällen Salamankas, for voice & piano (from Die Heimkehr, no 80)
>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Am Teetisch, song for voice & piano
>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Der Tänzer, song for voice & piano, Op. 7/2
>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Weihnachten, song for voice & piano, Op. 57/1
>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Die Lore-Ley, song for voice & piano, Op. 39/1
>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Der Fischer, for voice & piano
>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Die heiligen drei Könige, song for voice & piano, Op. 38/1
>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Ketty, song for voice & piano, Op. 40/3
Performers Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Johann Vesque von Püttlingen dedicated his life to law and music in equal measures. He was one of the leading law practitioners of the 19th century, and as a composer he was described as "the most important Austrian composer of lieder between Schubert and Brahms" (Sietz: "Die Musik in Geschichte und Gegenwart, Kassel 1966, Volume 13, 1566f.). The majority of the lieder, presented here by Lothar Blum and Tobias Krampen, have never been recorded before. They have been selected to showcase both the comic and the lyric in the work of Johann Vesque von Püttlingen.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Hansahaus-Studios, Bonn, Germany (11/09/2015-11/11/2015).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Frühlingsblüten, song for voice & piano, Op. 46/1
  • Performers: Lothar Blum (Tenor); Tobias Krampen (Piano)
  • Notes: Hansahaus-Studios, Bonn, Germany (11/09/2015-11/11/2015)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Des Waldes Kapellmeister, song for voice & piano, Op. 46/5
  • Performers: Lothar Blum (Tenor); Tobias Krampen (Piano)
  • Notes: Hansahaus-Studios, Bonn, Germany (11/09/2015-11/11/2015)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : An ein junges Mädchen, song for voice & piano, Op. 11/3
  • Performers: Lothar Blum (Tenor); Tobias Krampen (Piano)
  • Notes: Hansahaus-Studios, Bonn, Germany (11/09/2015-11/11/2015)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Im wunderschönen Monat Mai, song for voice & piano, Op. 55/4
  • Performers: Lothar Blum (Tenor); Tobias Krampen (Piano)
  • Notes: Hansahaus-Studios, Bonn, Germany (11/09/2015-11/11/2015)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Die Geisterinsel ("Mein Liebchen, wir sassen beisammen"), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Lothar Blum (Tenor); Tobias Krampen (Piano)
  • Notes: Hansahaus-Studios, Bonn, Germany (11/09/2015-11/11/2015)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Mein Kind, wir waren Kinder, song for voice & piano
  • Performers: Lothar Blum (Tenor); Tobias Krampen (Piano)
  • Notes: Hansahaus-Studios, Bonn, Germany (11/09/2015-11/11/2015)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Abreise, song for voice & piano
  • Performers: Lothar Blum (Tenor); Tobias Krampen (Piano)
  • Notes: Hansahaus-Studios, Bonn, Germany (11/09/2015-11/11/2015)
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Eine alte Geschichte, song for voice & piano, Op. 41/1
  • Performers: Lothar Blum (Tenor); Tobias Krampen (Piano)
  • Notes: Hansahaus-Studios, Bonn, Germany (11/09/2015-11/11/2015)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Eisenbahnen, song for voice & piano
  • Performers: Lothar Blum (Tenor); Tobias Krampen (Piano)
  • Notes: Hansahaus-Studios, Bonn, Germany (11/09/2015-11/11/2015)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Neben mir wohnt Don Henriques, for voice & piano (from Die Heimkehr, no 81)
  • Performers: Lothar Blum (Tenor); Tobias Krampen (Piano)
  • Notes: Hansahaus-Studios, Bonn, Germany (11/09/2015-11/11/2015)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Auf den Wällen Salamankas, for voice & piano (from Die Heimkehr, no 80)
  • Performers: Lothar Blum (Tenor); Tobias Krampen (Piano)
  • Notes: Hansahaus-Studios, Bonn, Germany (11/09/2015-11/11/2015)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Am Teetisch, song for voice & piano
  • Performers: Lothar Blum (Tenor); Tobias Krampen (Piano)
  • Notes: Hansahaus-Studios, Bonn, Germany (11/09/2015-11/11/2015)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Der Tänzer, song for voice & piano, Op. 7/2
  • Performers: Lothar Blum (Tenor); Tobias Krampen (Piano)
  • Notes: Hansahaus-Studios, Bonn, Germany (11/09/2015-11/11/2015)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Weihnachten, song for voice & piano, Op. 57/1
  • Performers: Lothar Blum (Tenor); Tobias Krampen (Piano)
  • Notes: Hansahaus-Studios, Bonn, Germany (11/09/2015-11/11/2015)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Die Lore-Ley, song for voice & piano, Op. 39/1
  • Performers: Lothar Blum (Tenor); Tobias Krampen (Piano)
  • Notes: Hansahaus-Studios, Bonn, Germany (11/09/2015-11/11/2015)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Der Fischer, for voice & piano
  • Performers: Lothar Blum (Tenor); Tobias Krampen (Piano)
  • Notes: Hansahaus-Studios, Bonn, Germany (11/09/2015-11/11/2015)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Die heiligen drei Könige, song for voice & piano, Op. 38/1
  • Performers: Lothar Blum (Tenor); Tobias Krampen (Piano)
  • Notes: Hansahaus-Studios, Bonn, Germany (11/09/2015-11/11/2015)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Püttlin, Johann Vesque von : Ketty, song for voice & piano, Op. 40/3
  • Performers: Lothar Blum (Tenor); Tobias Krampen (Piano)
  • Notes: Hansahaus-Studios, Bonn, Germany (11/09/2015-11/11/2015)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic