1 800 222 6872

Godowsky: Piano Music Vol 3 / Konstantin Scherbakov

Album Summary

>Godowsky, Leopold : Sarabande in E minor (Book II, no 9) for piano (after Lully)
>Godowsky, Leopold : Tambourin in E minor (Book I, no 6), Allegro for piano (after Rameau)
>Godowsky, Leopold : Menuet in A minor/major (Book I, no 3) Allegretto grazioso for piano (after Rameau)
>Godowsky, Leopold : Pastorale (Angelus) in G major (Book II, no 8) Larghetto for piano (after Corelli)
>Godowsky, Leopold : Menuet in G minor/major (Book I, no 4) Allegretto for piano (after Rameau)
>Godowsky, Leopold : Elegie in E minor/major (Two Gigues, Book I, no 5) Andante catabile molto expressivo e legato, for
>Godowsky, Leopold : Courante in E minor (Book II, no 10) Allegro for piano (after Lully)
>Godowsky, Leopold : Menuet in E flat major (Book II, no 7) Moderato e tranquillo for piano (after Schobert)
>Godowsky, Leopold : Rigaudon in E major/minor (Book I, no 2) Allegretto vivace e grazioso for piano (after Rameau)
>Godowsky, Leopold : Sarabande in E major (Book I, no 1) Largo, ma non troppo for piano (after Rameau)
>Godowsky, Leopold : Gigue in E minor (Book II, no 12) Allegro vivace, ma non troppo for piano (after Loeillet)
>Godowsky, Leopold : Sarabande in A minor/major (Book III, no 13) for piano (after Rameau)
>Godowsky, Leopold : Capriccio (Le Caquet
>Godowsky, Leopold : Musette en Rondeau in E major (Book III, no 14) Moderato for piano (after Rameau)
>Godowsky, Leopold : Gavotte and Musette in A minor/major (Book III, no 15) Allegretto for piano (after Rameau)
>Godowsky, Leopold : Concert-Allegro in A major (Book IV, no 19) Vivo for piano (after D. Scarlatti)
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Godowsky, Leopold : Sarabande in E minor (Book II, no 9) for piano (after Lully)
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: St. Martin' Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (10/13/1997-10/14/1997)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Godowsky, Leopold : Tambourin in E minor (Book I, no 6), Allegro for piano (after Rameau)
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: St. Martin' Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (10/13/1997-10/14/1997)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1906

>Godowsky, Leopold : Menuet in A minor/major (Book I, no 3) Allegretto grazioso for piano (after Rameau)
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: St. Martin' Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (10/13/1997-10/14/1997)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Godowsky, Leopold : Pastorale (Angelus) in G major (Book II, no 8) Larghetto for piano (after Corelli)
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: St. Martin' Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (10/13/1997-10/14/1997)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Godowsky, Leopold : Menuet in G minor/major (Book I, no 4) Allegretto for piano (after Rameau)
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: St. Martin' Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (10/13/1997-10/14/1997)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Godowsky, Leopold : Elegie in E minor/major (Two Gigues, Book I, no 5) Andante catabile molto expressivo e legato, for
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: St. Martin' Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (10/13/1997-10/14/1997)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Godowsky, Leopold : Courante in E minor (Book II, no 10) Allegro for piano (after Lully)
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: St. Martin' Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (10/13/1997-10/14/1997)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Godowsky, Leopold : Menuet in E flat major (Book II, no 7) Moderato e tranquillo for piano (after Schobert)
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: St. Martin' Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (10/13/1997-10/14/1997)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Godowsky, Leopold : Rigaudon in E major/minor (Book I, no 2) Allegretto vivace e grazioso for piano (after Rameau)
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: St. Martin' Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (10/13/1997-10/14/1997)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Godowsky, Leopold : Sarabande in E major (Book I, no 1) Largo, ma non troppo for piano (after Rameau)
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: St. Martin' Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (10/13/1997-10/14/1997)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Godowsky, Leopold : Gigue in E minor (Book II, no 12) Allegro vivace, ma non troppo for piano (after Loeillet)
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: St. Martin' Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (10/13/1997-10/14/1997)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Godowsky, Leopold : Sarabande in A minor/major (Book III, no 13) for piano (after Rameau)
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: St. Martin' Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (10/13/1997-10/14/1997)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Godowsky, Leopold : Capriccio (Le Caquet :: Book II, no 11) Allegretto grazioso e poco scherzando for piano (after Dandri
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: St. Martin' Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (10/13/1997-10/14/1997)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Godowsky, Leopold : Musette en Rondeau in E major (Book III, no 14) Moderato for piano (after Rameau)
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: St. Martin' Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (10/13/1997-10/14/1997)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Godowsky, Leopold : Gavotte and Musette in A minor/major (Book III, no 15) Allegretto for piano (after Rameau)
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: St. Martin' Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (10/13/1997-10/14/1997)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Godowsky, Leopold : Concert-Allegro in A major (Book IV, no 19) Vivo for piano (after D. Scarlatti)
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: St. Martin' Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (10/13/1997-10/14/1997)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic