1 800 222 6872

Joan Baez: 75th Birthday Celebration

Track List

>God is God
>There But for Fortune
>Freight Train
>Blackbird
>She Moved Through the Fair
>Catch the Wind
>Hard Times Come Again No More
>Deportee [Plane Wreck at Los Gatos] - (featuring Jackson Browne)
>Seven Curses
>Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
>Oh Freedom/Ain't Gonna Let Nobody Turn Me Around [Medley] - (featuring Mavis Staples)
>Water is Wide - (featuring Mary Chapin Carpenter)
>Don't Think Twice, It's All Right - (featuring Indigo Girls)
>House of the Rising Sun - (featuring David Bromberg/Richard Thompson)
>She Never Could Resist a Winding Road - (featuring Richard Thompson)
>Before the Deluge
>Diamonds & Rust
>Gracias a La Vida
>Boxer, The - (featuring Richard Thompson)
>Night They Drove Old Dixie Down, The
>Forever Young
>God Is God
>There But for Fortune
>Freight Train
>Blackbird
>She Moved Through the Fair
>Catch the Wind
>Hard Times Come Again No More
>Deportee [Plane Wreck at Los Gatos]
>Seven Curses
>Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
>Oh Freedom/Ain't Gonna Let Nobody Turn Me Around [Medley]
>Water Is Wide, The
>Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
>House of the Rising Sun
>She Never Could Resist a Winding Road
>Before the Deluge
>Diamonds & Rust
>Gracias a La Vida
>Boxer, The
>Night They Drove Old Dixie Down, The
>Forever Young

Album Notes

Liner Note Author: Arthur Levy .

Director: David Horn.

Photographer: Joe Sinnott.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

See Also

There are no recommendations posted for this product