1 800 222 6872

Bach: The Complete Organ Music Vol 9 / Hans Fagius

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C minor, BWV 546
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partite sopra "Ach, was soll ich Sünder machen?", BWV 770
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio Sonata for Organ no 6 in G major, BWV 530
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for organ in D major (doubtful), BWV 580 (BC J65)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : O Vater, allmachtiger Gott, chorale prelude for organ, BWV 758 (BC K198)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : O Herre Gott, dein göttlich's Wort, BWV 757
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Liebster Jesu, wir sind hier, BWV 754
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in F minor, BWV 534
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christus, der uns selig macht, BWV 747
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesu, der du meine Seele, BWV 752
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich, BWV 762
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in A minor, BWV 543
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C minor, BWV 546
  • Performer: Hans Fagius (Organ)
  • Notes: Kristinekyrkan, Falun, Sweden (01/15/1989-01/16/1989)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1723-1729

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partite sopra "Ach, was soll ich Sünder machen?", BWV 770
  • Performer: Hans Fagius (Organ)
  • Notes: Kristinekyrkan, Falun, Sweden (01/15/1989-01/16/1989)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio Sonata for Organ no 6 in G major, BWV 530
  • Performer: Hans Fagius (Organ)
  • Notes: Kristinekyrkan, Falun, Sweden (01/15/1989-01/16/1989)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for organ in D major (doubtful), BWV 580 (BC J65)
  • Performer: Hans Fagius (Organ)
  • Notes: Kristinekyrkan, Falun, Sweden (01/15/1989-01/16/1989)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : O Vater, allmächtiger Gott, chorale prelude for organ, BWV 758 (BC K198)
  • Performer: Hans Fagius (Organ)
  • Notes: Kristinekyrkan, Falun, Sweden (01/15/1989-01/16/1989)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : O Herre Gott, dein göttlich's Wort, BWV 757
  • Performer: Hans Fagius (Organ)
  • Notes: Kristinekyrkan, Falun, Sweden (01/15/1989-01/16/1989)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Liebster Jesu, wir sind hier, BWV 754
  • Performer: Hans Fagius (Organ)
  • Notes: Kristinekyrkan, Falun, Sweden (01/15/1989-01/16/1989)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in F minor, BWV 534
  • Performer: Hans Fagius (Organ)
  • Notes: Kristinekyrkan, Falun, Sweden (01/15/1989-01/16/1989)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1710

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christus, der uns selig macht, BWV 747
  • Performer: Hans Fagius (Organ)
  • Notes: Kristinekyrkan, Falun, Sweden (01/15/1989-01/16/1989)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731-1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesu, der du meine Seele, BWV 752
  • Performer: Hans Fagius (Organ)
  • Notes: Kristinekyrkan, Falun, Sweden (01/15/1989-01/16/1989)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich, BWV 762
  • Performer: Hans Fagius (Organ)
  • Notes: Kristinekyrkan, Falun, Sweden (01/15/1989-01/16/1989)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in A minor, BWV 543
  • Performer: Hans Fagius (Organ)
  • Notes: Kristinekyrkan, Falun, Sweden (01/15/1989-01/16/1989)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1715