1 800 222 6872

Kyle Riabko: Close to You: Bacharach Reimagined

Track List

>Intro - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Anyone Who Had a Heart/This Guy's in Love With You - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Look of Love/I Say a Little Prayer/Arthur's Theme, The - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Close to You - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Psychedelic Interlude - (with Kyle Riabko)
>I Come to You - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Making Love - (with Kyle Riabko)
>San Jose Interlude - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Windows of the World/What the World Needs Now Is Love, The - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Message to Michael/Do You Know the Way to San Jose - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Sundance Kid/Magic Moments/Trains and Boats and Planes, The - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Don't Make Me Over - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Walk on By - (with Kyle Riabko)
>House Is Not a Home, A - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Make It Easy on Yourself/Mash-Up - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Percussion Section - (with Kyle Riabko)
>I'll Never Fall in Love Again - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Mexican Divorce - (with Kyle Riabko)
>I Just Don't Know What to Do With Myself/On My Own/(There's) Always Something There to Remind Me - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Raindrops Interlude - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Alfie - (with Kyle Riabko)
>What the World Needs Now Is Love - (with Kyle Riabko)
>What's New Pussycat? - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Anyone Who Had a Heart/This Guy's in Love With You - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Look of Love/I Say a Little Prayer/Arthur's Theme, The - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Close to You - (with Kyle Riabko)
>I Come to You - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Making Love - (with Kyle Riabko)
>San Jose Interlude - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Message to Michael/Do You Know the Way to San Jose - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Sundance Kid/Magic Moments, The - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Don't Make Me Over - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Walk on By - (with Kyle Riabko)
>Walk on By - (with Kyle Riabko)
>I'll Never Fall in Love Again - (with Kyle Riabko)

Album Notes

Personnel: Kyle Riabko (vocals, guitar, ukulele, keyboards); Daniel Bailen (vocals, guitar, cello, upright bass, electric bass); Greg Coulson (vocals, guitar, keyboards); Renato Paris (vocals, keyboards); Anastacia McCleskey, Stephanie McKeon (vocals); James Williams (percussion).

Audio Mixer: Mike Horner.

Liner Note Author: Kyle Riabko.

Recording information: Rak Studios.

Photographers: Kyle Riabko; Craig Sugden; Burt Bacharach.

Arranger: Kyle Riabko.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review