1 800 222 6872

Sousa Original / "President's Own" United States Marine Band

Audio Samples

>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Semper Fidelis, march for band
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Presidential Polonaise, polonaise for band
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Manhattan Beach, march for band
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Comrades of the Legion, march for band
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Saber and Spurs, march for band
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : The Gridiron Club, march for band
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : King Cotton, march for band
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Easter Monday on the White House Lawn (from Tales of a Traveler), for band
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Who's Who in Navy Blue, march for band
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : The Invincible Eagle, march for band
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Looking Upward, suite for band
>     Mars and Venus
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : The Washington Post, march for band

Album Summary

>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Semper Fidelis, march for band
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Presidential Polonaise, polonaise for band
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Manhattan Beach, march for band
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Comrades of the Legion, march for band
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Saber and Spurs, march for band
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : The Gridiron Club, march for band
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : King Cotton, march for band
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Easter Monday on the White House Lawn (from Tales of a Traveler), for band
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Who's Who in Navy Blue, march for band
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : The Invincible Eagle, march for band
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Looking Upward, suite for band
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : The Washington Post, march for band
Conductor Ensemble Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Sousa features the United States Marine Band performing several timeless John Philip Sousa compositions. Some of the featured performances on this particular entry in the multi-volume series include "Semper Fidelis," "Presidential Polonaise," "Manhattan Beach March," "Comrades of the Legion March," and "Saber and Spurs March," as well as eight others. This volume is compiled with three other on the four-disc A Box of Sousa. ~ Jason Birchmeier



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Semper Fidelis, march for band
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1888

>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Presidential Polonaise, polonaise for band
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1886

>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Manhattan Beach, march for band
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1893

>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Comrades of the Legion, march for band
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1920

>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Saber and Spurs, march for band
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1918

>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : The Gridiron Club, march for band
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1926

>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : King Cotton, march for band
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1895

>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Easter Monday on the White House Lawn (from Tales of a Traveler), for band
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1928

>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Who's Who in Navy Blue, march for band
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1920

>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : The Invincible Eagle, march for band
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1901

>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : Looking Upward, suite for band :: Mars and Venus
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1902

>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : The Washington Post, march for band
  • Conductor: John Sousa
  • Ensemble: Sousa's Band
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1889