1 800 222 6872

Todd Rundgren: An Evening with Todd Rundgren: Live at the Ridgefield [Digipak] *

Track List

>I Saw the Light
>Love of the Common Man
>Open My Eyes
>Sometimes I Don't Know What to Feel
>Black and White
>Buffalo Grass
>Determination
>Lost Horizon
>Bang the Drum All Day
>Kiddie Boy
>Black Maria
>Drive
>Secret Society
>Love in Action
>Couldn't I Just Tell You
>Can We Still Be Friends
>Hello It's Me
>One World
>I Saw the Light
>Love of the Common Man
>Open My Eyes
>Remarks
>Sometimes I Don't Know What to Feel
>Black and White
>Love Science
>Buffalo Grass
>Determination
>Lost Horizon
>Bang the Drum All Day
>Soothe
>Kiddie Boy
>Black Maria
>God Said
>Drive
>I'm So Proud
>Ooh Baby Baby
>I Want You
>Secret Society
>Love in Action
>Couldn't I Just Tell You
>Can We Still Be Friends
>Hello It's Me
>One World
>Credits

Album Notes

Personnel: Todd Rundgren (vocals, guitar); Jesse Cress (vocals, guitar); John Ferenzik (vocals, keyboards); Kasim Sulton (vocals); Prairie Prince (drums).

Audio Mixer: Todd Rundgren.

Recording information: Ridgefield Playhouse, Ridgefield, CT (12/15/2015).

Editor: Chris Andersen.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

See Also

There are no recommendations posted for this product