- Ricardo Amado (Violin)
- Marcelo Caldi (Piano)
- Joao Camarero (Guitar)
- Beto Cazes (Percussion)
- Henrique Cazes (Cavaquinho)
- Paulo Santos (Clarinet)
Notes & Reviews:
This new release is the soundtrack from the motion picture, Bach in Brazil. The story is inspired by true events, and follows retired German music teacher Marten Brueckling as he travels to Brazil to collect a sheet of original Bach manuscript, but ends up teaching music to children in a juvenile detention center. The tracks on this release are enchanting arrangements of Bach's best loved melodies, mixed with Brazilian flair. "Our aim in Bach in Brazil is to bring Bach's melodies to life with Brazilian rhythms and instrumentations, rather like Marten Brueckling in the film gaining a new perspective on his life from the children and the Brazilian feeling for life."Notes & Reviews:
Recording information: Dynamedion, Mainz; Estudio Araras; Genuin Recording Group, Leipzig; Noiseless Studios; Stephansstift Hannover.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsChristiansen, David : Bach in Brazil, film score
- Performers: Ricardo Amado (Violin); Marcelo Caldi (Piano); Joao Camarero (Guitar); Beto Cazes (Percussion); Henrique Cazes (Cavaquinho); Paulo Santos (Clarinet)
- Notes: This work was written in collaboration with Gilvan de Oliveira (1956 - ), Jan Doddema, Henrique Cazes.
- Running Time: 4 min. 22 sec.
- Period Time: Contemporary
- Form: Film Score
- Written: 2015