- Sandrine Piau (Soprano)
- Brian Asawa (Voice)
- Cecilia Bartoli (Mezzo Soprano)
- Natalie Dessay (Soprano)
- Helène Corre (Voice)
- Juan Flórez (Tenor)
Notes & Reviews:
Beloved mezzo-soprano Cecilia Bartoli and the astonishing French coloratura soprano Natalie Dessay together with Gramophone Award-winning conductor Christophe Rousset perform Mozart's early opera "Mitridate". Written when Mozart was only 14 years old, the opera was greeted with huge acclaim at the Lyon Opera in May 1998. The opera has only been recorded once, and never before on period instruments. This one is not to be missed!
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsMozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Mitridate, rè di Ponto, opera, K. 87 (K. 74a)
- Performers: Juan Flórez (Tenor); Sandrine Piau (Soprano); Helène Corre (Voice); Brian Asawa (Voice); Cecilia Bartoli (Mezzo Soprano); Natalie Dessay (Soprano)
- Conductor: Christophe Rousset
- Ensemble: Les talens lyriques
- Notes: Salle de Castillo, Vevey, Switzerland (05/11/1998-05/18/1998)
- Running Time: 110 min. 48 sec.
- Period Time: Classical
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1770