1 800 222 6872

Hommage à Rachmaninov / Mikhail Pletnev

Album Summary

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Variations on a Theme of Corelli, for piano, Op. 42
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 26 in E flat major, Op. 81a "Les Adieux"
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Andante cantabile & Presto agitato, for piano in B major
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Andante and Rondo capriccioso in E major, Op. 14
>Chopin, Frédéric : Andante spianato et Grand polonaise brillante in E flat major, Op. 22
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Etudes-Tableaux, for piano, Op. 33
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Etudes-Tableaux, for piano, Op. 39
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Variations on a Theme of Corelli, for piano, Op. 42
  • Performer: Mikhail Pletnev (Piano)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1931

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 26 in E flat major, Op. 81a "Les Adieux"
  • Performer: Mikhail Pletnev (Piano)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1809-1810

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Andante cantabile & Presto agitato, for piano in B major
  • Performer: Mikhail Pletnev (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 06/22/1838

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Andante and Rondo capriccioso in E major, Op. 14
  • Performer: Mikhail Pletnev (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 06/13/1830

>Chopin, Frédéric : Andante spianato et Grand polonaise brillante in E flat major, Op. 22
  • Performer: Mikhail Pletnev (Piano)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1835

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Etudes-Tableaux, for piano, Op. 33 :: no 6 in E flat minor
  • Performer: Mikhail Pletnev (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1911

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Etudes-Tableaux, for piano, Op. 33 :: no 9 in C sharp minor
  • Performer: Mikhail Pletnev (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1911

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Etudes-Tableaux, for piano, Op. 33 :: no 8 in G minor
  • Performer: Mikhail Pletnev (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1911

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Etudes-Tableaux, for piano, Op. 39
  • Performer: Mikhail Pletnev (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1916-1917