- Mozart — Piano Concerto No. 12 in A Major, K. 414: I. Allegro
- Mozart — Piano Concerto No. 12 in A Major, K. 414: II. Andante $1.29 on iTunes
- Mozart — Piano Concerto No. 12 in A Major, K. 414: III. Rondeau. Allegretto $1.29 on iTunes
- Mozart — Piano Concerto No. 11 in F Major, K. 413: I. Allegro $1.29 on iTunes
- Mozart — Piano Concerto No. 11 in F Major, K. 413: II. Larghetto $1.29 on iTunes
- Mozart — Piano Concerto No. 11 in F Major, K. 413: III. Tempo di menuetto $1.29 on iTunes
- Mozart — Piano Concerto No. 13 in C Major, K. 415: I. Allegro
- Mozart — Piano Concerto No. 13 in C Major, K. 415: II. Andante $1.29 on iTunes
- Mozart — Piano Concerto No. 13 in C Major, K. 415: III. Rondeau. Allegro $1.29 on iTunes
Notes & Reviews:
In January 1783, Mozart advertised in the Wiener Zeitung 'the publication of three new, recently completed piano concertos' which could even be played with quartet accompaniment - thus enabling him to reach a wider public. In similar vein, he told his father that they were 'very brilliant and pleasing to the ear... Here and there only connoisseurs will derive satisfaction from them - yet in such a way that the non-connoisseur will also be pleased, without knowing why.' It's a fair bet that these dazzling performances by Kristian Bezuidenhout and the Freiburger Barockorchester will meet with the same unanimous approval.
Sunday Times, 21st August 2016
The rounded tone, singing legato in slow movements and crisp articulation he coaxes from the instrument is far removed from the honky-tonk sounds of earlier attempts at period performances of the concertos...This well-known music sounds spontaneous and freshly conceived.
Record Review, 13th August 2016
It's a really fresh approach... I love the sound of it.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Johann Nepomuk Hummel: Piano Sonatas, Vol. 1 / Antonia Pompa-Baldi
Johann Christoph Pepusch (1667-1752): Venus And Adonis / Ciara Hendrick, Philippa Hyde, Richard Edgar-Wilson, Robert Rawson, The Harmonious Society of Tickle-Fiddle Gentlemen
J.S. Bach: Secular Cantatas, Vol. 7 - Peasant Cantata / Mojca Erdmann, soprano; Dominik Wörner, bass
Beethoven: Sonatas for Violin & Fortepiano / Elizabeth Wallfisch, violin; David Breitman, piano
Brahms: Works for Violin & Piano - "For the Love of Brahms" / Joshua Bell, violin; Jeremy Denk, piano; Academy of St. Martin in the Fields
Azzolino Bernardino Della Ciaia (1671-1755): Complete Keyboard Works - Harpsichords Sonatas Nos. 1 - 6; Organ works / Mara Fanelli, harpsichord; Olimpio Medori, organ
Johann Melchior Molter (1696-1765): Sinfonia in D; Cantatas in G and E flat; Concerto in A; Sonata a quadro in F / Julia Kirchner, soprano; Roberto De Franceschi, oboe. Camerata Bachiensis
Johann Joseph Fux (1660-1741): Concentus Musico-Instrumentalis / Michael Hell, Neue Hofkapelle Graz
Michel Corrette (1707-1795): Les délices de la solitude; Sonatas, Op. 20 / Cristiano Contadin, viola; Opera Prima Ensemble