- We Keep This Flame $1.29 on iTunes
- One Eye Blue, One Eye Black (Blue) $1.29 on iTunes
- One Eye Blue, One Eye Black (Black) $1.29 on iTunes
- Arrow in the Dark $1.29 on iTunes
- Shapeshifting $1.29 on iTunes
- Artifacts of Longing, Pt. 1 $1.29 on iTunes
- Artifacts of Longing, Pt. 2 $1.29 on iTunes
- Artifacts of Longing, Pt. 3 $1.29 on iTunes
- Dead Letter Library $1.29 on iTunes
- The Will and the Waiting $1.29 on iTunes
Album Remarks & Appraisals:
"This music is first and foremost about what can be done together, live in a room, to both transcend and reclaim ourselves from the noise of public living. I'm waging a sort of secular, one-man liturgy here; a public act grounded in ritual. These songs offer wordless hymns and pulsing harmonic frameworks one might use to focus their own contemporary values. Instrumental music particularly offers the opportunity for personal interpretation and reflection. In this ever-fucked world, that seems perpetually in short supply. "I've been creating instrumental music a long time now, under my own name and via bands (Slow Six, Wires Under Tension). I've also built software a long time - yes, I do this for Google. I did my time in Princeton's PhD program for music composition, NYU's Masters of computer science program, and at Bard studying creative writing. I worked live sound for years at NYC clubs now gone (CBGB's, Brownies) while immersing myself in minimalism, assisting LaMonte Young. As a string arranger I get to work with lots of great artists including John Congleton, This Will Destroy You, and Meshell Ndegeocello to name a few."
Recording information: Second Ward, Hudson, NY (2015).